Anyone use something like Sales Genie?

NHB_MMA

Guru
100+ Post Club
As much as I like contacting people in person, I know the telephone is more time effective and people like moonlight have made a go of it. Has anyone used a service such as Sales Genie? According to the site, it can filter prospects by several criteria such as age, which could help with products such as LTC and final expense WL.

James,
Can you search by zip and sic together, like with referenceusa? I am looking for something that I dont need to go the the library for.

Salesgenie here also.

Like the fact I can print labels and screen out DNC list.

If just starting out and money is issue I used RefrenceUSA and for free did the job just fine.

James said:

I don't know how Sales Genie compares, but the customized search was more expensive than the advertised $9.95 per month. $9.95 per month is an awesome deal for basic access to the business market. However, I tried the customized search of people over age 50 in my local zip code that lived in the area for over 5 years (established) for LTC leads and the cost was $150 for 500. Plus, my ideal search would be over age 50 till age 65, as most 85 year-olds cannot afford LTC by that point or are uninsurable, and it did not give me this option. Maybe I chose the wrong plan?

James, how have you used this service for what products and how has it worked for you?

moonlightandmargaritas said:
I use salesgenie.com. I have used Go Leads which is junk. that's why it's $9.95 a month!

What is it you want to know?

How good is the screening?

Are there extra charges to refine the search by adding more criteria?

What kind of results do you see? Do you use it almost exclusively? I'm curious cause I know you do pretty much exclusively telemarketing (which still impresses the hell out of me).

Have you ever used it for residential leads? I know you do mostly health to small businesses.

The main benefit of Sales Genie is the cleanliness of the data. Best I've ever seen. I've mailed to it with 93% deliverability. With Go Leads, I never got over 50% - some of the people had been dead over 10 years (including an aacountant I knew who I'd sold an annuity to his wife with the death benefit after he died - that's how I know).

Less waste, both time and dollars.

No extra charge to slice and dice their data any way you see fit. I do not do residential, so I can't vouch for that.

moonlightandmargaritas said:
The main benefit of Sales Genie is the cleanliness of the data. Best I've ever seen. I've mailed to it with 93% deliverability.

You do a great deal of phone work, if I'm not mistaken. Do you follow up these mailing with phone calls? Sales Genie has phone numbers, right?

With Go Leads, I never got over 50% - some of the people had been dead over 10 years (including an aacountant I knew who I'd sold an annuity to his wife with the death benefit after he died - that's how I know).

Hmm. That seems pretty poor.

No extra charge to slice and dice their data any way you see fit. I do not do residential, so I can't vouch for that.

$300 per month sounds pretty good to refine the data, especially if you can get an age limit on both ends and really get your target market, particularly with LTC and even annuities. As for the residential, I'll make sure I ask about that, should I elect to purchase their plan.

I can access ReferenceUSA from my home computer with only a library card. Free. Only limit is no more than 20 names at a time (download) but in 30 minutes I can download around 300 names.

I can do residential or business searches.

Some libraries have off-site access. Never hurts to ask.

Back