Anyone Using CPR (College Planning Relief)?

GAHEALTH

Guru
100+ Post Club
If you are using the CPR system - how is it working for you? I am not talking about bringing soemone back from the dead after you quote a WL policy for a 65 YO for $1 Million.

I am talking about College Planning Relief and how they market college planning to Middle school students, High Schools, athletic associations etc.

CPR has deceptive sales tactics to make the agent think that you will get into public high schools,churches and other venues to do their workshops and help you sell annuities and life insurance. NOT TRUE, schools will not allow it unless you know the principal personally and He breaks policy to let you.
I bought their pack of lies and spent alot of time and money trying along with others i've talked to that did the same with no results.The material is good but the marketing story is a total lie! You won't get to do any workshops like they say and if you dont pay their financing note they will file a judgement against you.The sales staff will flat out lie to you to get you to spend $7000 to buy it.STAY CLEAR its a total scam for agents looking for a marketing tool!!!!!!!!

Its a agent scam program(cpr) dont buy it .they market it to agents to do workshops for schools and churches. you wont get to use it,those venues wont allow it.

:swoon:yes, its a waste of time and money! no school or church will let you show it by their policies! I tried.

:swoon:yes, its a waste of time and money! no school or church will let you show it by their policies! I tried.

While I have found the schools to be a no go, I have had some interest in clients when I do a presentation for my local chamber. I have been trying (albeit not hard) to gain traction in booster clubs.

The one place I can see it doing well is doing lunch and learns for employers and their employees. You would have to do the larger ones (20+). I did have some success in doing workshops when partnering with tutoring and SAT prep places though.

CPR provides an in-depth education on financial aid formula, developing in college funding plans using a strategy. It does not simply provide the funding plans, it provides clients a solution that show multiple financial goals such as paying for college, home ownership, retirement income. This program helps offers a proven track record for helping the families plan.

They market their planing by providing classes, seminars, conferences and workshops in the fields of financial planning and financial management.

total waste of money, once they get you they then start to sell you other stuff, need a report $250 buck software $129.00 per month... total waste

Did this work for you? IS ti still feasable?
Thanks,Bill

No. I dropped it. The thumb drive the give you had out of date marketing materials. The training is really nothing special. There are several articles out there against this type of selling system. If you have the experience of being admissions and are just trying to sell a product then it MAY be a good idea to start your own college planning business.

I felt it was a waste of money.

Back