Appointment Setter how much $$

I have experience in appt setting for insurance and lead generation as well. Feel free to let me know if you need a QUALITY appt setter.

Havent had luck with hourly personnel. No incentive, but add in commission seemed to help. But then again to quote the concrete parachute analogy, its tough to find anyone reliable. I noticed also with commission most people became uninterested, mostly cause they either didnt understand the value or they couldnt perform in that environment and just wanted a paycheck. We have some reliable marketing in-house so at the moment there isnt a need for an appt setter. For now... knock on wood.

TPP Agent will PM you back shortly
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
for some reason i cant send PM's yet
I'm paying $10 per hour- a bonus of $5 for prospects that are expecting a return call from me, or a $10 bonus if they set the appt the next day.. 2+ days out for an appt is not a set appt for me- this gets the telemarketer to really get the cust to see you the next day, while the irons still hot

I'm paying 1099- so they'll make more than being W-2 (today anyways)

Work from home and flexible hours.. can work any day during the week as long as they log 20 hours a week- Sat, Sun are okay...

Need min 15 leads per week- if they cant make that I look for someone else

lets talk..id be interested in doing some appt setting

Last edited:
does anyone know any good appointment setter i can use thanks
I dont have the amount of post to pm someone if someone is please pm me and we can talk more thank you

Last edited:
I dont have the amount of post to pm someone if someone is please pm me and we can talk more thank you

I don't believe so.

Great advice and I've made note of a few things here for myself. I've hired quite a few callers and have learned a couple of things about paying them, but the most important is to provide "tiered" incentives to keep them constantly motivated so they don't "dial for dollars."

-An hourly wage $8-$10 per hour to start.
-Give a grace period (1-2 weeks) then require X number of leads or appointments per hour.
-Can provide additional $1.00 per hour for that SPECIFIC hour for each lead over X per hour.
-Can offer X dollars for appointments.
-Can offer X dollars if get an application.
-Can offer X dollars if you get an approved application.

I always encourage people to start low and you can always increase hourly or incentives. If you buy your wife or girlfriend a tennis bracelet your first Christmas together then you've set the bar high for ALL future gifts. I'm not saying giving them a Cracker Jacks ring... but you get the idea. You can always go up... it's just hard to go back and and you can go up over time with incentives.

X in above scenarios is up to you so crunch some numbers... I use Excel for everything. Maybe you would use a % of the application versus a flat X dollar. You would think that good money would be the "constant motivator" for callers, but some just don't do well so other incentives (working from home, flexible hours, gift cards, etc.) also can be used.

You'll go through alot of pieces of coal before you find that diamond of a telemarketer. My two cents...
And if you're looking to hire a telemarketer I can share my experiences as well and I've have done some webinars on this... just didn't want to get off topic.

Last edited:

Are you looking for appointment setter or telemarketer? I am available and have experience with final expense appointment setting/telemarketing

I can provide my resume upon request...I love doing final expense calling I've been in customer service for almost a decade, telemarketing about two years now

I cannot pm either yet but you can email me. I do charge less than most for monthly service because I run specials and do charge upfront for the work, however I do have a money back guarantee because I know you will be happy

My email is [email protected]

Are you looking for appointment setter or telemarketer? I am available and have experience with final expense appointment setting/telemarketing

I can provide my resume upon request...I love doing final expense calling I've been in customer service for almost a decade, telemarketing about two years now

I cannot pm either yet but you can email me. I do charge less than most for monthly service because I run specials and do charge upfront for the work, however I do have a money back guarantee because I know you will be happy

My email is [email protected]

Is that normal to expect to be paid before doing the work? :nah:

Back