Appointments in Florida (How To)????

How do you obtain Appointments in Florida? I have a 2-20 and 2-15 license. I was wondering how you go about obtaining writing privileges with different insurance companies for P&C, life, and D.I.. I have been working as a direct writer for an insurance company. I was wondering if anyone could inform me on the steps to getting appointments. I have been developing a business plan. I just want to know how you cultivate appointments (be able to sell their products and bind coverages) for different insurance companies.

How do you obtain Appointments in Florida? I have a 2-20 and 2-15 license. I was wondering how you go about obtaining writing privileges with different insurance companies for P&C, life, and D.I.. I have been working as a direct writer for an insurance company. I was wondering if anyone could inform me on the steps to getting appointments. I have been developing a business plan. I just want to know how you cultivate appointments (be able to sell their products and bind coverages) for different insurance companies.

For PC start with progressive/mercury/ocean harbor/united auto to name a few the appointments are about 60-125$ each some don't require book of business as long as you have good credit and background. FOr life and health Im working on it myself

Get in touch with a GA or IMO that carriers the products you want to sell and that specializes in your market segment of interest.

Latest posts

Back