Apps, Apps, Apps...

Newguy12

Expert
It seems like all my company care about is Applications, no not premium or commission and not even annuities or LTC or DI just LIFE apps.

They make it where if you dont hit X amount of apps per year they take away your benefits and all expense allowance and even cut back on your territory (I am captive where they give you a list of 800 "members" to work).

All I seem to focus on right now is how can I write the smallest little application just to keep my benefits and I guess my job.

Newguy12 said:
It seems like all my company care about is Applications, no not premium or commission and not even annuities or LTC or DI just LIFE apps.

They make it where if you dont hit X amount of apps per year they take away your benefits and all expense allowance and even cut back on your territory (I am captive where they give you a list of 800 "members" to work).

All I seem to focus on right now is how can I write the smallest little application just to keep my benefits and I guess my job.

Knights of Columbus? Seems we have heard similiar stories and to sell someone not part of the group they need to join first.

Some insurance companies use profit models that are all about writing volume due to the policy fee that is collected.

This could explain the insistence on the number of policies they want you to write.

Back