Assurity Commish Contracts Reduced

Lakshmi

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Mi.
Was not sure where to put this as this covers, mostly DI, CI, non med 350s and 350 Plus, etc ---basically across the board for DI, CI, and Life products. So, the General Forum is where it will be.

Assurity has considerably reduced commission levels. Not sure if this is through all states, or just my state, but those contracted might want to check their contracts.

I already did not use them for most my Life clients, but I am starting to use other companies for DI products, and actively looking for new companies for CI.

Anyone know which companies provide the second best CI plans, (I know MoO for DI, at least for me and what I do). Unfortunately, I have always felt Assurity has the best CI plans, but I also need to get paid==are there other comparable CI companies??

To check your contract levels you just find it in the website at "My Business", then "Contracts", then you can check your new level.

Might be your location, I'm seeing a lot more. Kind of a bummer. Wish it was just the ROP plans here.

There is a lot to choose from in that menu. My guess, is that he picked the wrong commission schedule to reference.

For example, I'm a "General Agent II" according to my old contract. (Yes, I know there are higher ones, but that's okay for now.)

Make sure you're looking at the right one, and not the "Agent 4 commission schedule".

There is a telephone sales whiz out there who insists that Assurity is absolutely the ONLY term life or UL product to sell from home because it has the fastest turn around, the best SI rates and the least complicated eApp. In fact, he will be happy to pay you a 65% commission to market their products, and all you have to do is pay him $495 up front! Who could refuse?

Last edited:
There is a telephone sales whiz out there who insists that Assurity is absolutely the ONLY term life or UL product to sell from home because it has the fastest turn around, the best SI rates and the least complicated eApp. In fact, he will be happy to pay you a 65% commission to market their products, and all you have to do is pay him $495 up front! Who could refuse?

Your joking right?

Your joking right?

Nope. He advertises it as a high paying "job" in the employment listings in every city in the country. His MP leads are $33 each ($18 if you reach certain production metrics). He drills it into you to ONLY push Assurity NonMed Term 350 ROP; if your state doesn't have Assurity ROP, your told to get a license in a state that does. With the over 65 prospects, your told to offer Assurity UL.

Nope. He advertises it as a high paying "job" in the employment listings in every city in the country. His MP leads are $33 each ($18 if you reach certain production metrics). He drills it into you to ONLY push Assurity NonMed Term 350 ROP; if your state doesn't have Assurity ROP, your told to get a license in a state that does. With the over 65 prospects, your told to offer Assurity UL.

Gotta admit he is selling someone if they take that deal.

Back