Auto Responder Solutions

MrKropp

Expert
I'm using the Quotit engine with the auto responder option. I'm sending follow up emails to propects that I have spoken too and quoted, NOT sending out robotic emails to every lead I get.

My Quotit auto responder emails include a link for the personalized quote. I just found out the email link includes all 400 health plans, not the two or three I selected for the prospect.

I'm looking for a standalone auto responder that I can use to send follow up emails at set intervals from the time I talk to and quote prospects. Any recommendations would be appreciated. I called constant contact and they told me their system was not great for sending out emails with different time intervals for each prospect.

Followupexpert...stand alone software resides on your computer can create unlimited sequential autoresponders..one time cost.

www.xtreeme.com/followupxpert/

Mike,

You might also consider using the Quotit Featured Plans report. This will allow you to set three plans that the prospect sees before they have option at looking at the other 100 or so plans that are out there. I have had some excellent feedback on the effectiveness of this report.

Let me know if you want to talk about it.

714 564 5056

Thanks, but the FollowUpExpert program looks like it is more flexible and less expensive. Thanks for the recommendation Peter.

I prefer followup Expert This application can automate time-consuming email-related tasks you have to do every day. You can think of it as your own personal assistant who can reply to incoming emails delivering personalized information to your prospective and existing customers.

Cheers!

Back