This Bad Weather and Storm Makes Me Think of Insurance.

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
With all this bad weather hitting us, all I can think about is insurance. 11 people died already today. 2 just died here in GA.

I'm glad I have homeowners insurance,flood insurance, life insurance, health insurance and car insurance.

I feel sorry for the people that didnt think they would ever need insurance.

It sure is nice to have it after something bad happens and you need it.

A lot of people tomorrow will be filing claims and be glad they listen to their insurance agent.

After the storm is over with, I want you all to look at the people that dont have any insurance and then look at the people that have it.

I know which side I want to be on.

I bet they love their insurance agent now.

Mark,

I agree, but the real question is............do you have the RIGHT insurance?

I can't believe all the damage it caused to people that I know.

I'm so glad that I don't have to deal with the issues the people that were affect are going through.

My babysitters house roof came off.

The church I visited last week that my dad was preaching at, is now gone.

A lot of places that I drive by everyday are gone.

I'm going to try and get out this evening and help some of them and pass out goodie bags. Daisy and I went to sams club at lunch and we got a few things that I think they can use.

I'm going to leave work early tomorrow to go help some of my clients out.

Mark, all you ever think about is insurance except for brief moments of thoughts about Mantis.

Even then he thinks about insurance. You got your flyer about the Manti insurance didn't you? Its going to be the next big thing, great commissions, no CMS to deal with. Its hot, hot, hot!

Spring time in GA used to be a few storms that would knock on the Northside. Well I guess all that's changed..Alabama got hit hard too..
You never know..

is a tornado covered under home or auto policy? or is it a special policy like earthquake insurance?

Back