Bankers Life and Casualty?

One step above United American.

In other words, run...run fast and far.

And do a search...copious amounts of posts about Banker's.

OH NO not BLC again :nah:. There is a ton of stuff on here about them already. It would NOT be my choice!

Last edited:
If you are planning on working the senior market selling Med Supps it isn't a good idea to become captive with any company. Even if Bankers is competitive today, once they have another premium increase they most probably won't be.

Seniors only buy or switch to another Med Supp company if they can save money. If you can't save them money then going on an appointment is pretty much a waste of time.

I have been selling Med Supps for a long time. If you would like to give me a call we can talk in greater detail.

Oh, Bankers would not be my company of choice to sell for.

Does or has anyone worked with them? What were/are your experiences with them as a company overall?

Yes, they are still marketing the same way they did 20 years ago. What products or type of company are you looking for? I have 30 years of experience and have done recruiting for many companies and write an insurance newsletter.

Jon of Las Vegas

myvegasrep, I am interested in the senior market, also health. I'm not too hot on being a life agent like Woodmen wants me to do.

Back