Best Agents To Give Advice

I'm pretty sure there is more than one that will fit this description. Serial posters who refuse to let us know who they are have zero credibility.

Rick

Serial Poster? That sounds a little twisted.

----------

Today's index annuities are providing very similar income benefits so I don't think I'd miss too much in that regard. And I'm not a huge fan of VUL's.

You certainly don't have to agree with my assessment.

Thank you for your answer. I can't disagree, nor can I complain about EIA sales, they are great..and if sold correctly can be the gift that keeps on giving. However, for the reasons that you stated, I have been reluctant to give up my freedom for a few more shekels selling VA.

The painful part is when you have a client that is perfect for a VA and can't offer it, that's why I was surprised at your remarks earlier. You are in an enviable position from where I sit, the grass looks a lot greener.

I know I am not supposed to vote for myself butt "you're not the boss of me"

I nominate Wino on how to be no showed after driving 4.5 hours in LA traffic on a Saturday. After getting up a 5am! Oh for being so cocky to think he did not need a backup appointment. He is the best.

Word..... .

Serial Poster? That sounds a little twisted. ---------- Thank you for your answer. I can't disagree, nor can I complain about EIA sales, they are great..and if sold correctly can be the gift that keeps on giving. However, for the reasons that you stated, I have been reluctant to give up my freedom for a few more shekels selling VA. The painful part is when you have a client that is perfect for a VA and can't offer it, that's why I was surprised at your remarks earlier. You are in an enviable position from where I sit, the grass looks a lot greener.

I have given some thought to being a RIA since I have my 65, but there are still issues to deal with going that route. No BD issues, but still state regulator issues. And there are VA's available, but I don't believe there are any with income riders for the fee only adviser VA's.

As for being in an enviable position, I guess it depends on your perspective. I look at guys who do hundreds of thousands of GDC year in and year out with envy. Wondering about their system in place to create that level of GDC. But I do love the simplicity of the Medicare side of this business. I don't stress over those clients when the market drops. :-)

Back