Best Agents To Give Advice

smokin goose

Guru
1000 Post Club
Kentucky
I think there are some agents on the forum that overindulge at times in giving advice on subjects they have little to no experience in.

I thought I'd start a thread for the new agents to recognize which forum members are most qualified to share information in their field.

Articles and marketer talk are one thing. Real people actually doing and being successful is another.

I'll start:

Final Expense-JDeasy

A true consistent producer with years of experience in the final expense market.

----------

Oh yeah, and can't vote for yourself. (SAI) :-)

I think there are some agents on the forum that overindulge at times in giving advice on subjects they have little to no experience in.

I thought I'd start a thread for the new agents to recognize which forum members are most qualified to share information in their field.

Articles and marketer talk are one thing. Real people actually doing and being successful is another.

I'll start:

Final Expense-JDeasy

A true consistent producer with years of experience in the final expense market.

----------

Oh yeah, and can't vote for yourself. (SAI) :-)

Then they will get a very narrow 1 dimensional view. Only one way to do something.

Say SAI post for MS you will only learn his way in his state. Based on his personality and skill level.

Okay... I'll "play":

Tahoe Ray - annuities
Scagnt83 - IUL, life insurance, annuities, securities
Larry Tew - life insurance

Then they will get a very narrow 1 dimensional view. Only one way to do something. Say SAI post for MS you will only learn his way in his state. Based on his personality and skill level.

No worries. I don't think anybody is claiming SAI is an expert except for Rick. Maybe Josh too. :-)

----------

Disclaimer: for those that don't know I'm joking, SAI has helped me on med supps.

Great thread topic!

I'll second JD Easy as a known FE producer and very helpful to agents with many great posts on here.

Agent Guy is also a known FE producer with good posts.

I think Spur City is too but I've never talked with him.

Travis (Hoosier Daddy) Tubbs not as active on the forum but the best FE trainer and azz-kicker that I've ever experienced.

Tahoe Ray is very helpful with annuities.

J Root (Jeff Root) the king of term insurance and selling by phone.

Chris Westfall the king of Med Sups and selling by phone.

Rick (GreenSky) Med Sups and Med Advantage. Good info but only if you don't annoy him. And his boy-wonder Senior Advisor Indiana as back up.

I've seen a lot of experts come and go through these doors over the years. But these guy's posts have a lot of credibility to me.

I think Newby's list covers most of it.

I'll add most humorous posters:

Illini (laughing monkey avatar makes average posts humorous)
Petey (his break dancing in the living room of prospect was a classic)
SAI (Everything this dude says is funny)
Moonlight & Margaritas (Love the cantankerous grouch that is Sir Manchester)
Chumps from Oxford (One of my All-Time favorites)

Latest posts

Back