Best Door to Door Salesman Ever!

Obviously Bill Porter is better as a professional. The cleaner guy was pretty funny, though.

When ever I start to feel like the world is beating me up I drag out that video and watch it. Makes me realize just how good life really is for me.

Those are great! Thanks for linking them.

Needed that I must have walked around 8 miles today D2D. In the rain. "Not uphill both ways but damn it felt like it."

went out this morning for a short 2 mile door knocking tour, made one appointment; GIP and serveral possibilities.....headed out again on Thursday

By the way at one home they where leaving for a funeral, awkward.....

went out this morning for a short 2 mile door knocking tour, made one appointment; GIP and serveral possibilities.....headed out again on Thursday

Did you apologize to them for being so late for your appointment with the deceased? :swoon:

That happened to me once. The sale the next week was very nice. Not that we like making sales that way, but it gives a punch of reality to the work that we do.

I've run across a couple of good talkers wanting to sell me something. I buy or give money for the entertainment value. It's always been said that a salesman is easily sold. I think that we have to be impressed by the presentaton first before we let our guard down but that may go for anyone. Let's face it - enthusiasm can be most of the reason towards a sale.

Back