Best/Most Reliable/Cost Effective MVR Provider

slimjim05

I'm starting my own agency and want to see which company would be best to order mvr's. I'm in California and am using FSC rater. What companies out their do you guys recommend? Cost per mvr? Ability to bridge with FSC?

I tried the search function but nothing came up. Any help will be appreciated.

What's wrong with FSC MVR? It's built in, works in California. I haven't used either of these, but I understand it works pretty well.

Now, you are still at the mercy of the California DMV. Might not work on Friday nights.... or other times at random. I will say, its gotten better, much better, but not 100% yet.

Dan

What's wrong with FSC MVR? It's built in, works in California. I haven't used either of these, but I understand it works pretty well.

Now, you are still at the mercy of the California DMV. Might not work on Friday nights.... or other times at random. I will say, its gotten better, much better, but not 100% yet.

Dan

Thanks for the reply. Haven't used them. Wanted to see if anyone has or has used others. How much per mvr? I'm trying to keep cost as low as possible. Are all the providers the same price wise?

Dan

I've never pulled MVR's anywhere but on my carrier websites. They pay for it as long as the close ratio is there. Don't you have to do it that way to get it rated in their model, or is something different in California than Ohio?

Most of my carriers provide an MVR service, but if you don't go direct through the carrier, then they don't.

So, if I'm writing through Superior Access (which I don't any more for auto), then I had to provide the MVR.

Dan

Dan

Does anyone know how much it cost for FSC rater with electronic MVR?

I hear if I were to just start, I just need to get an authorization for MVR from DMV. How does this work and how can I get an authorization with DMV? I searched through the website. It is a bit confusing. Hope someone can explain it simple and clear.

Back