Best Story You Have of Your Product Helping a Client?

Probably the claim that made the most difference in the family's lives was a case where I took the application on Thursday evening (replacing an in force policy). The following Saturday morning the wife called wanting to know how much insurance her husband had. He had had a fatal heart attack during the night. I told her the old policy was still in force so I knew there would be no problem with that claim. As to the pending policy, we would have to file a claim and see so we sent the claim in, the company investigated and within 90 days or so I delivered the check.

That's a good story to tell. It's really great, like you've really done your job when things work out so well.

I wish I had more good claims stories, but for some reason, of all the ones that I've had paid, it's usually the small ones, that the people are sweet and seem to really care. It's a shame that so many agents that focus on that market are such crumbs.

That's a good story to tell. It's really great, like you've really done your job when things work out so well.

I wish I had more good claims stories, but for some reason, of all the ones that I've had paid, it's usually the small ones, that the people are sweet and seem to really care. It's a shame that so many agents that focus on that market are such crumbs.
Those small claims are often more meaningful to the families than the larger ones.

I just got an eye opener. I just found out a friend from back in the day is in the hospital with a serious health crisis. Another friend of this person has started a go fund me page to help pay for incidentals such as co-pays and maybe travel for others.

This has really solidified my view about at least letting people know about LegalShield and the availability to have a Will and Powers Of Attorney done and the benefits of having a Life policy with living benefits. What we do gets real when it hits home or in our face.

I just got an eye opener. I just found out a friend from back in the day is in the hospital with a serious health crisis. Another friend of this person has started a go fund me page to help pay for incidentals such as co-pays and maybe travel for others.

This has really solidified my view about at least letting people know about LegalShield and the availability to have a Will and Powers Of Attorney done and the benefits of having a Life policy with living benefits. What we do gets real when it hits home or in our face.

Not to make light of your friends problems...but nice plug for LegalShield.:)

Legal shield is a joke.

Legal shield is a joke.

No plug for LegalShield intended. As for other opinions of the service that isn't a concern. My concern is letting everyone I know and may encounter about the importance of having an in place estate plan and basic necessary documents along with the availability of living benefits.

If all some saw in my post was a plug for LegalShield then so be it. Just as if someone reads about an agent having an issue about a not taken policy and a
person passes on. If all you see is a plug for Life Insurance then so be it.

No plug for LegalShield intended. As for other opinions of the service that isn't a concern. My concern is letting everyone I know and may encounter about the importance of having an in place estate plan and basic necessary documents along with the availability of living benefits.

If all some saw in my post was a plug for LegalShield then so be it. Just as if someone reads about an agent having an issue about a not taken policy and a
person passes on. If all you see is a plug for Life Insurance then so be it.

I don't care for LegalShield, but I definitely agree with the rest. Having dealt with it twice, once with proper documents and once without, having the right paperwork is a game changer. Doesn't change the emotional stress, but at least you everything in order financially and being able to make decisions for a dying loved one.

Back