Best Way to Access CIG

sludgesurfer1

Expert
Hello everyone! This is the first of what I suspect will be many posts. I'm 30 days away from going live with my own Indy agency after 9 yrs captive. During the captive years I wrote many HOA and apartments, so of course I'll be going after that business in the future. One company I've identified as being extremely competitive is CIG. However I have learned they appoint only experienced Indy agents with a track record. Does anyone know of any California wholesalers tha work with CIG? I'd like to write through a wholesaler then approach a direct appointment. Any other ideas on how to tackle this issue? I have confidence and persistence and don't mind taking a long term view. The only cluster I've found with them is piib, although for a brand new business without a book, the 850 per month is a big chunk. Perhaps once I get a base ill approach piib.

Thanks n advance if you have any ideas.

I sent you a PM with some information. For what you are looking to do and your budget, Networked/NIA is worth looking into. I went with PIIB from the start and it has been great for me over the long term, but $5000 down and $850 a month was a big hit during the first 12-18 months.

Latest posts

Back