Best Way to Advertise for Leads

I've got over 70,000 health leads from 30 days to 6 months old that I no longer have a use for since I have gotten out of the health insurance call center business. I'm willing to let them go for pennies on the dollar.

All leads were internet derived and came from multiple sources. URL is Company is National Insurance Advisors, niaamerica.com. Been in business for 7 years. Beginning of 09' tried to get into the health insurance phone sales / call center market but could not make the numbers work in reality like they would on paper. Too much turnover, too many declines, not enough issued paid on the phone sales so I had to shut that division down. Now total focus is back on field sales only in Louisiana. No more nationwide phone sales.

Too bad you didn't hire me to train the team, would have rocked! Two call centers I trained became top producers within the first 45 days of selling.

BTW I passed along your info.

All leads were internet derived and came from multiple sources. URL is Company is National Insurance Advisors, niaamerica.com. Been in business for 7 years. Beginning of 09' tried to get into the health insurance phone sales / call center market but could not make the numbers work in reality like they would on paper. Too much turnover, too many declines, not enough issued paid on the phone sales so I had to shut that division down. Now total focus is back on field sales only in Louisiana. No more nationwide phone sales.

Too bad you didn't hire me to train the team, would have rocked! Two call centers I trained became top producers within the first 45 days of selling.

BTW I passed along your info.

I'd like to talk to you about that. I do have partial ownership in another call center that is struggling to stay afloat.

I've got over 70,000 health leads from 30 days to 6 months old that I no longer have a use for since I have gotten out of the health insurance call center business. I'm willing to let them go for pennies on the dollar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back