Best Way to PROSPECT

Mah

Super Genius
Now that I finally decided to go with WFG, I would like to know the best way to prospect LIVE. Such as certain places to go and type of questions to ask or statements to make to attract/engage potential buyers.

Thank you,

best way to prospect? consistently.

Actually for you it would be "I'm having a Pampered Chef party would you like to come?"

Cheers.

If I were talking to you, it would be...why dont you take a nap, you sound angry and bitter. I know you probably hate those who pursue what you don't approve of, but my best suggestion would be GET USED TO IT. WGF suits me and its good company.

Smile more. Life is great.

WFG should be able to teach you how to prospect especially in the type of approach they prefer and to the most desirable market.

Was Pampered Chef too strong a challenge? What about Sensi candles?

Remember to purchase your E&O.. lots and lots of E&O, have this gut feeling you'll need it.

Cheers.

Now that I finally decided to go with WFG, I would like to know the best way to prospect LIVE. Such as certain places to go and type of questions to ask or statements to make to attract/engage potential buyers.

Thank you,

So we've discovered now that you were once a Primerica rep and now WFG, didn't either teach you anything? I thought you were accepting 25% commission so that they would train you. Why else would anyone take such horribly low commission?

You also decided against the carriers who would actually teach you these very things you seek. You might have a tough time after consistently refusing to listen to wisdom.

The phrase, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink" comes to mind.

So we've discovered now that you were once a Primerica rep and now WFG, didn't either teach you anything? I thought you were accepting 25% commission so that they would train you. Why else would anyone take such horribly low commission?

You also decided against the carriers who would actually teach you these very things you seek. You might have a tough time after consistently refusing to listen to wisdom.

The phrase, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink" comes to mind.
The only wisdom I need to make a final informed decision is my own. Others information is appreciated, but it doesn't mean I'll run with it. Why are you guys taking it personal that an agent wants to work with IMO? WFG is just a marketing company that happens to have a lot of providers that will allow me to select whats best for my client.

The only wisdom I need to make a final informed decision is my own. Others information is appreciated, but it doesn't mean I'll run with it. Why are you guys taking it personal that an agent wants to work with IMO? WFG is just a marketing company that happens to have a lot of providers that will allow me to select whats best for my client.

I don't understand why they don't pay commissions. Do those "providers" not pay WFG anything? Are they a charitable organization?

As an independent agent you can choose ANY FMO and ANY company for your client. The difference is, by choosing WFG you're getting 25% commission when you could be getting 100%+ commission and still offer your client any company you want.

I understand accepting less commission for training and/or leads. But it appears you are getting neither. So again, if you're happy getting 25% and no training or leads, be my guest. You'll wise up one day and realize how much money you put in someone's pocket other than your own.

The challenge you face now is no one on here wants to train you. You should be getting that from the "nice" person who stuck you at 25%.

I don't know why you would accept anyone's advice about the "Best Way to Prospect". You have been unwilling to accept their advice on anything else unless they were reinforcing your own preconceived ideas.:skeptical:

Latest posts

Back