Business to Business Ideas

Alright my wise and esteemed counsel :D
Question, Do you think it is wise to have a "model" or very cute girl, nice and busty, Not too busty!! to submit fliers to businesses for me??

any ideas for Business to Business?? I have seen some fliers around here, but they seem generic (still grateful), does anybody go all out on these? whats the recommendations?

Another question when doing B2B do you need a solicitors license? what about the no solicitation signs?? do you think they would look the idea if my walker had nice tits?
</IMG>

My laughing was not geared towards the idea. It was geared to towards the other individual stating:

"he needs to find another career." Our business is all about perception, and is why I have two very attractive secretaries.

It is also why when I am presenting to a single male, or a group of males, I always take one of my secretaries with me. I know they are wanting something more attractive to look at then me.........LOL

you are killing me! lol

Do you really think that going B2B to drop off fliers with a chick with big tits is going to help you close deals? I am hoping he was joking.

I guess everyone has their own "marketing" ideas, and if it works for you, go for it!

Personally, I like to come across as a professional insurance agent.

If the original poster has questions about what type of fliers to use, great. I had those questions myself, and found some very good ideas here on the site.

The "real looker" could work for you or against you.

1) walks into a auto repair shop, no question SHE is going to get attention; all wrenches stop rattling. Not sure that the ins message will get much concentration.

2) walks into a professional office, or female owned biz, the mkting ploy may not be quite as successful or appreciated in the least. Flyer immediately hits the trash.

Why not just get the flyers out there...? They will work no matter if delivered under the most inopertune conditions... Have reference to the benefits, (save 30% on your health ins prems; quality carriers), website address and free instant quotes, contact info. It is a no-brainer...

What is more effective is if YOU, or an agent delivers the flyer. You will have folks that have questions and want to chat... and if all they are told is "You have to call whats-his-face, many won't... you on the other hand can answer question, build rapport, and develop a candidate or prospect on their way to being a client.

I wouldn't have a problem with having a "model" or very cute girl, nice and busty. Now as far as having one to just drop off fliers to businesses, that's a whole different story.

First of I would check to see if she would need to be licensed to do this in your State. Even just handing someone a flyer could be considered "soliciting" which means you definitely need a license as some States are pretty sticky on that...better safe than sorry!

As far as Business to Business, I know some agents who take a day every now and then, load up their briefcase with business cards and brochures and just go door to door in a business district introducing themselves and what they do and sell. Then there is direct mail, networking via fraternal organizations, etc...the list goes on and on. I encourage you to dig through the threads here as there many ideas on this topic posted.

Cheers!

Anyone who laughs at this idea hasn't been to a car show.

You can get solicited at a car show?

Who knew?

going B2B to drop off fliers with a chick with big tits is going to help you close deals?

In Tampa they have ladies in thongs selling hot dogs and such from carts along the highway.

For some reason it seems to work.

Can't imagine why.

I need to see a picture of the kind of girl that you would send.

Does your wife know you go online, soliciting pictures of busty women?

Back