Captive Call Center for Supps, Cancer, DVH and Life?

$100 for a med supp isn't bad at all when the hardest part is already done for you.

And salary as well

I bet there are bonus as well

Probably not half bad gig to learn but I can't see any of these jobs comparing to Indy long term

The good thing here is there is no residual, When the place I worked went south on me It was harder to leave the residual till it got bad enough

I can tell you this, the call center model provides a lot of insurance agents employment when if they had to go Indy they would be SOL.

Lot's of people can't work from home, just impossible.

Sure they should be able to segregate their lives and focus/concentrate, but it just doesn't work out - esp when coming from call center where you a provided everything to having to do it all on your own.

Not to mention the fact, that most folks need to be around others (office environment) they can't handle working on their own all day not seeing any one else.

Again, when I called this group off the start they said they were offering what I am describing. About 60% of street and free leads.

Then when my buddy showed up he got a totally different story and they said they switched to this model because it was easier for the agents.

Now we all know why they switched. My buddy said that they could eventually go on a hunter percent commission, but when he asked to switch to it now they told him no.

Back