Cheapest E & O Insurance

Join IHIAA, it's like $400 a year for $20 per month, that and the other benefits make enrollment basically free.

IHIAA-Home

Is there a number I can reach you at tomorrow? Definitely interested to speak with you, and I did check out the website. Thanks!

I find it humorous many people on here scoff at the idea of selling the cheapest health insurance but try to find the cheapest possible insurance for every other risk.

"You need to have a $6,000,000 limit on your health insurance, don't buy a plan with an annual maximum, blah, blah, blah."

"Where can I get ultra-cheap car insurance, you know just to get me an insurance card? I just want to cheapest term life insurance policy I can find. DI insurance? I don't need no stinkin' DI insurance."

I find it humorous many people on here scoff at the idea of selling the cheapest health insurance but try to find the cheapest possible insurance for every other risk.

"You need to have a $6,000,000 limit on your health insurance, don't buy a plan with an annual maximum, blah, blah, blah."

"Where can I get ultra-cheap car insurance, you know just to get me an insurance card? I just want to cheapest term life insurance policy I can find. DI insurance? I don't need no stinkin' DI insurance."

I was thinking along the same lines. For me, I look also at the fine print... the deductibles that bring my premium cost down... will this bite me? will it cover me sufficiently? what else is excluded?

IOW, just how many out there have read their own E&O policies? After this job detail, then I ask if there is a more competitive product....

In defense of the newbies.... they have limited resources getting started and are very cost concious. Having a mandatory requirement always spawns the desire for the cheapest way around the rule. And the big question.... IS THIS REALLY NECESSARY?

Last edited:
About McCarty:

I'd stay far away from them. I've heard they spam a lot of internet forums with garbage posts and don't contribute anything worthwhile.

Back