Choose USA Benefits Group or Health Choice One?

so far so good, BUT....make sure you get a pre-release clause in case you decide to go somewhere else.

Well ya all just seem fishy. Forgive me for lacking trust, but that happens after you've been here for a while. You see, people come in and make a pitch, usually with one or two others whom ignore the thousands of posts in this forum to just stick to one topic, one post, the needle in the haystack of insurance posts. They get all worked up, all excited about that one post. And that post always seems to be selling something. They never comment or contribute on anything else but that one post and how that is such a great deal on that one post......

I could be wrong, but I doubt it. Forgive me, I must go back to whitewashing this here fence as it's the darn right funnest job a boy can have......

I don't know what's with all the sarcasm, I thought this was forum for insurance agents to help each other. Every company has negative reviews, the company I left has several but I enjoyed my time there and I made some good money so I can only put so much stock in a review. I wanted some feedback from someone who is actually with the company as opposed to what they just heard. I've done my due diligence on the company and I feel good about moving forward. Time will tell what's best.

I'm also in search of a good company. Let me know how it turns it. It did kinda sound like the two people that responded were "selling" you those recruiters, almost like they might be the recruiter themselves and they're trolling these sites for potential agents to recruit. Why would going through a certain recruiter bump you above agents that have been working there awhile? And why would a stranger on a forum give you that tip? And why would the recruiter get you in at a higher level if you don't have the credentials for that?

I'm also in search of a good company. Let me know how it turns it. It did kinda sound like the two people that responded were "selling" you those recruiters, almost like they might be the recruiter themselves and they're trolling these sites for potential agents to recruit. Why would going through a certain recruiter bump you above agents that have been working there awhile? And why would a stranger on a forum give you that tip? And why would the recruiter get you in at a higher level if you don't have the credentials for that?

dude that was 3 years ago.........................

Back