Cloud Based Crm

kstein

Guru
1000 Post Club
Does anyone use Google drive as their main crm. If so what are your thoughts?

I'm starting to scan apps and contact info to my Google Apps for Business account and just thought I'd get any feedback on it.

Does anyone use Google drive as their main crm. If so what are your thoughts?

I'm starting to scan apps and contact info to my Google Apps for Business account and just thought I'd get any feedback on it.

Are you referring to capsule?

No the drive and contact manager with in gmail with other apps like insightly and task manager.

How are you liking it so far? I am currently working at my aunts office and she does not utilize technology much so I am curious for a free alternative before buying CRM software.

Make sure you get the HIPAA-compliant version of Google Apps. There's a difference between the "typical" version and the one an agent would need.

Second, make sure when you sync, you're not putting any PHI into your cloud-based CRM. Those (typically) don't have HIPAA-compliant guarantees.

How are you liking it so far? I am currently working at my aunts office and she does not utilize technology much so I am curious for a free alternative before buying CRM software.

So far so good. The hardest part was getting the scanner to land on a shared agency file folder in Google drive. Once that was done the search function makes it so easy to find what you're looking for. The Google suite of products that can be hippa compliant are gmail, drive, and calendar which is nice because I use all those things now.

Back