Commission Chargebacks - What Should I Do?

What you did miss was the discretion train, bringing up anything to do with his personal finances in this thread is simply tasteless and unwarranted.

I don't believe I discussed any financial details or career details that HE has not already posted a few days ago on this forum in a different thread. I wish Tom (and everyone here) the best of success.

Still don't see what was so funny. Do you?

Further proof that this industry is filled with scumbags. Agents that just want to make a quick buck, uplines looking to exploit those people looking for a quick buck and then crying foul whenever things don't workout--a lot like banks writing loans they know the borrow couldn't pay and then crying about how they stopped paying.

Why can't people use a little discretion and tell stupid prospective agents to look for "employment" elsewhere? Instead it's all about "we can advance those commissions" *Big Grin*

I don't like taking anything advanced; quite honestly I think the industry should move away from advancing commissions. But that'll never happen, because then recruiting dumbass quick buck agents will disappear and all those inflated recruitment numbers and that easy money made off the new guy's best friend's grandma will go away.

Oh for crying out loud! I would be willing to bet that half the guys posting on this thread owe somebody somewhere some money and they aren't paying. Talk about hypocracy lol.

I say op do what you want. Read your contract over or have it read and if you owe and you got the dough then pay it. If you don't have all the money then pay what you can.

Oh for crying out loud! I would be willing to bet that half the guys posting on this thread owe somebody somewhere some money and they aren't paying. Talk about hypocracy lol.

I say op do what you want. Read your contract over or have it read and if you owe and you got the dough then pay it. If you don't have all the money then pay what you can.

Dont be crazy this forum is filled with 6figure producers with Perfect credit and no debt.
None take advances and of course they always only sell the client the cheapest product doesnt matter the comp or what the company is.
They are all the best husbands, fathers, sons, and all very religous and volunteer with whatever spare time they have.

Get off your high horses ALL of YOU.

Possibly the best two posts I've read in a looooong time!! Awesome!

Dont be crazy this forum is filled with 6figure producers with Perfect credit and no debt.
None take advances and of course they always only sell the client the cheapest product doesnt matter the comp or what the company is.
They are all the best husbands, fathers, sons, and all very religous and volunteer with whatever spare time they have.

Das funny!!!

Except for the religious bull$hit, you have described me perfectly. You promised to keep this a secret.

Rick

Back