Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > General Insurance Agent Discussions

Reply to Commission Tracking Software     
Old 02-05-2015, 02:14 PM   #1

State: WilliamH4 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Commission Tracking Software Commission Tracking Software
Can anyone recommend software for tracking personal commissions? I'm a Property and Casualty producer, so anything geared for P&C would be great. I can create a spreadsheet I suppose, but would rather use a program designed specifically for that purpose if reasonably priced.

Thank you
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Commission Tracking Software
Old 02-06-2015, 03:31 AM   #2
Guru
Jerard on Commission Tracking Software

State: Jerard is an Insurance Agent from Florida
Jerard is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Commission Tracking Software Re: Commission Tracking Software
Originally Posted by WilliamH4 View Post
Can anyone recommend software for tracking personal commissions? I'm a Property and Casualty producer, so anything geared for P&C would be great. I can create a spreadsheet I suppose, but would rather use a program designed specifically for that purpose if reasonably priced.

Thank you
I don't know beans about P&C but maybe the one I wrote for L&H would work. I'd like to know if it does, let me know. It's an Excel spreadsheet and the link is in my sig.

Track Everything with LeadTracker and Commission Tracker.
Old 02-06-2015, 07:21 AM   #3
Guru

State: agentinsouth is an Insurance Agent from
Commission Tracking Software
Originally Posted by WilliamH4 View Post
Can anyone recommend software for tracking personal commissions? I'm a Property and Casualty producer, so anything geared for P&C would be great. I can create a spreadsheet I suppose, but would rather use a program designed specifically for that purpose if reasonably priced. Thank you
I use accuauto
Shay is the rep
Old 02-18-2015, 09:34 AM   #4

State: WilliamH4 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Commission Tracking Software Re: Commission Tracking Software WilliamH4 is the thread starter for: Commission Tracking Software

Thank you, Jerard. I'll give it a try and let you know if it works for me.
Old 02-18-2015, 03:47 PM   #5
Guru

State: scagnt83 is an Insurance Agent from South Carolina
scagnt83 is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Commission Tracking Software Re: Commission Tracking Software
I recently started using Zen99 and it works very well so far. It tracks both commissions and expenses and helps you figure out taxes as well. The smartphone app it has is great with expenses. You can actually take a pic of the receipt and it stores it for you. It can sync with your bank account to automatically import commission deposits (I havent tried this feature out yet).
http://tryzen99.com
Reply to Commission Tracking Software 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > General Insurance Agent Discussions

Tags
software