Commission Tracking Software

WilliamH4

Can anyone recommend software for tracking personal commissions? I'm a Property and Casualty producer, so anything geared for P&C would be great. I can create a spreadsheet I suppose, but would rather use a program designed specifically for that purpose if reasonably priced.

Thank you

Can anyone recommend software for tracking personal commissions? I'm a Property and Casualty producer, so anything geared for P&C would be great. I can create a spreadsheet I suppose, but would rather use a program designed specifically for that purpose if reasonably priced.

Thank you

I don't know beans about P&C but maybe the one I wrote for L&H would work. I'd like to know if it does, let me know. It's an Excel spreadsheet and the link is in my sig.

Can anyone recommend software for tracking personal commissions? I'm a Property and Casualty producer, so anything geared for P&C would be great. I can create a spreadsheet I suppose, but would rather use a program designed specifically for that purpose if reasonably priced. Thank you
I use accuauto
Shay is the rep

I recently started using Zen99 and it works very well so far. It tracks both commissions and expenses and helps you figure out taxes as well. The smartphone app it has is great with expenses. You can actually take a pic of the receipt and it stores it for you. It can sync with your bank account to automatically import commission deposits (I havent tried this feature out yet).
http://tryzen99.com

Back