Commissions for Medicare Sales

A few years ago I tried NetQuotes for a couple of months. I never got one appointment. I'd call them as soon as I got them, and the few that answered told me they just took it out from another agent. I think NetQuotes said they were only selling them to 7 agents. No thanks. :no:

I try not to get into it with agents too much anymore because it has been a moving target one place is good today bad tomorrow, I have most of my experience with these leads I know when they are right and when they are not and what is the best I can expect at the time and I can make it work, Its hard to show someone who does not have experience with them, but for me it works better than I do with other sources

I am also getting frustrated as of late to the point that I am getting more motivated to learn self generating but there are a few other things that need to be learned first

----------

Netquote is horrible as well as allwebleads so not surprised

I try not to get into it with agents too much anymore because it has been a moving target one place is good today bad tomorrow, I have most of my experience with these leads I know when they are right and when they are not and what is the best I can expect at the time and I can make it work, Its hard to show someone who does not have experience with them, but for me it works better than I do with other sources

I am also getting frustrated as of late to the point that I am getting more motivated to learn self generating but there are a few other things that need to be learned first

----------

Netquote is horrible as well as allwebleads so not surprised

I used NetQuotes before they bought them. They were only $7 each, but I felt like everyone of those leads were a wasted $7.

Define self generating?

Referrals? You tube?

Define self generating?

Referrals? You tube?

Referrals I get. But I mean internet leads, I am not even started with self generating Internet leads, I have some other things to get correct with my newsletter and email marketing needs some rearranging first, I am also starting a social media package with my website provider, I also need to get writing down better, blog articles and such, That's what I plan on accomplishing this summer, Then there is AEP

Once all that is done I would like to learn pay per click, Face book advertising and other venue's,

I am a little way's away yet but I am building a reading list and will learn as much as I can this year and try and start next year.

Till then I will buy leads and probably will till I get it going well

Hello,
Please help me! I am a new agent and will be working from home. Do I have to start an LLC and business name in order to start selling?

Hi,

I have been in the insurance business for about 5 years selling medicare insurance. I wanted to hire agents but not sure what the pay schedule is. Can anyone give me advice on what to pay for initial commission and or residual commission?

Thanks
Hi there, I work for a broker selling only med supps over the phone right now and we are paid 12$/hour and a per app bonus. Our first 20 apps we get zero then from 21-25 we get $55 per all the way back from number 1. From 26-30 we get $65 per back from number 1. From 31-36 we get $70. From 37-41 we get $75 back to our first deal. From 42-46 we get $80 back to our first deal. From 47-51 we get $85. From 52-56 we get $90. From 57-61 we get $95 per app all the way back to our first deal. From 62 and beyond we get $100 per app all the way back to number one.
I'm the top agent in the entire office of 12 agents total and I've only been selling med supps since September 2016 (licensed 10 years selling other products before). From October through December I sold over 100 policies a month because it was AEP. During January I sold 58 policies and in February I sold 53. All our leads are provided and we don't have chargebacks. Since I've been here I've been gathering info and saving my own $$ to do this on my own.
They never made us sign any kind of exclusivity or captive agreement of any kind which I think was a mistake on their part.
I hope this information has been helpful for you.

Hi there, I work for a broker selling only med supps over the phone right now and we are paid 12$/hour and a per app bonus. Our first 20 apps we get zero then from 21-25 we get $55 per all the way back from number 1. From 26-30 we get $65 per back from number 1. From 31-36 we get $70. From 37-41 we get $75 back to our first deal. From 42-46 we get $80 back to our first deal. From 47-51 we get $85. From 52-56 we get $90. From 57-61 we get $95 per app all the way back to our first deal. From 62 and beyond we get $100 per app all the way back to number one.
I'm the top agent in the entire office of 12 agents total and I've only been selling med supps since September 2016 (licensed 10 years selling other products before). From October through December I sold over 100 policies a month because it was AEP. During January I sold 58 policies and in February I sold 53. All our leads are provided and we don't have chargebacks. Since I've been here I've been gathering info and saving my own $$ to do this on my own.
They never made us sign any kind of exclusivity or captive agreement of any kind which I think was a mistake on their part.
I hope this information has been helpful for you.[/QUOT

Where do you get your leads from? :skeptical:

I hope this information has been helpful for you.

You sure this isn't a call center where you have incoming calls?

Back