Commissions for Selling Discount Medical Plans, Ad&d, Critical, Dental and Rx

bryanj1983

I've been an agent selling discount or indemnity medical plans, ad&d, critical illness, dental & rx plans. Im about to start my own company and have a few agents working for me. I was wondering what kind of % commissions I should expect to get selling plans like these and also if anyone knows of any companies providing good commissions through their downline agreements offering plans like these

I am not sure I understand, You are already selling these plans, You also already have egents under you, & I would guess that you have already been paid on some plans as you went and got agents under you and are now starting an agency right?

So is it how much you should expect to get paid on these policies you are already selling and getting paid on?

Or am I missing something here

I've been an agent selling discount or indemnity medical plans, ad&d, critical illness, dental & rx plans. Im about to start my own company and have a few agents working for me. I was wondering what kind of % commissions I should expect to get selling plans like these and also if anyone knows of any companies providing good commissions through their downline agreements offering plans like these

It varies greatly from one company to the next. I guess you'll have to do your homework and call each company yourself to find out.:)

I always worked for someone else, but im about to start my own company and have agents under me, but I haven't signed any contracts yet. I was wondering what kind of % commissions I should expect and whats good and whats not

I always worked for someone else, but im about to start my own company and have agents under me, but I haven't signed any contracts yet. I was wondering what kind of % commissions I should expect and whats good and whats not

You could start by looking at Central United Life, Equitable, Humana and Medico. They all have a lot of the products you mentioned.

You really need to contact the companies to get the info you seek. I wouldn't know about having an downline. CUL seems to have a good mix and higher commissions than the others.

Back