Crash Course for P&C

john doe

Mike Russ Schooling !

Has anybody used Mike Russ for their insurance schooling, if so, did you take his crashcourse too? I want to know if the practice exams they give out to study is similar to the state exam! Feed back please:D

Thanks

Re: Mike Russ Schooling !

His crash course is great.

What you really need to do is study the red book that is given out with whatever course you have. it is the book of sample questions from the test, except more than half your test will be those questions.

Use the answer key, circle the correct test question and then memorize. You will pass easily if you do that.

Re: Mike Russ Schooling !

:arghh:were the questions similar to the state exam ques.?? Did you take it for Life or P&C??? Im taking his crashcourse on the 1st of Dec. The thing is that I did not use him for my pre-licensing, but I had a friend that took the Mike Russ Crashcourse 2 years ago and gave me his old practice exam questions for the meanwhile. Do you think they might be similar to the hand out given in the crashcourse?<

Has anybody taken Mike Russ for their P&C Crashcourse??? If so what do they do exactly to try to help you pass. I am registered to take a crashcourse with them. What's there system>>>??????:goofy:

Latest posts

Back