CRM Recommendations Needed

vwinstead

What is recommended for CRM software for us Insurance Professionals? Contact Management, Sage, ACT or others?

While I'm biased and like ours (and what we're working on), I still look back to the fact that the best CRM is going to be the one you will actually use. If you don't like how it works/looks/feels/functions, you won't use it, making it "not the best one for you."

What is recommended for CRM software for us Insurance Professionals? Contact Management, Sage, ACT or others?

Hi Winstead

Take a serious look at Oracle Sales Cloud. Its the only CX/CRM with a Fin Serv (inc. insurance) specific edition, that's been built on all layers (architecture, database and front end view) and optimised around the financial services industry needs.

Others like Salesforce.com or Microsoft claim to have industry specific editions, like fin serv, but they simply rely on someone with the knowledge to customize the user interface (fields, workflows etc). This doesn't give anywhere near the same performance as having the backend designed and optimised, like Oracle has.

Feel free to get in contact if you've got any questions.

Best regards
Michael

I use this company and pay 24.95 per month. Reg. price is 29.95 your FMO maybe already hooked up with them so you can get the discount businessetouchcrm.com
they have several u tube videos for training

Are they talking about websites or CRM's? You can get a CRM for much less than 24.95/29.95 per mo. Xopaa above looks pretty good at $17 per mo for Basic pkg.

Back