CRM Recommendations?

jlenyl

Real Estate Agents that I know have commented on some of the CRM software they are using to keep in touch with clients.

What do you recommend? I am looking for something where I can set up email blasts that go out at scheduled intervals to lists that I create.

Thank you!

I hear that Caldwell Banker has a great CRM for their home buyers. It's probably their own CRM built by developers. If only we all had the resources to hire our own developers.

If you are looking for a good free CRM, I would start with SugarCRM.

If you're looking to do emails then you might want to do something as simple as an autoresponder with MailChimp.

I'm with Josh - if all you're looking to do is send out emails, definitely go for an email newsletter service like MailChimp, AWeber or Constant Contact. You'll save a lot of effort and money. There are also marketing companies that will create and send email blasts for you, if you're short on time and design skills (which is not to say that you have to have a graphic design background to use one of the newsletter services, as they're generally set up to be accessible to the everyman. I use Constant Contact, and while it's taken me some practice to really be able to make it do what I want it to do, I was able to grasp the basic functions pretty quickly, and this kind of thing is not my forte).

But if you need a CRM for other things - to keep track of phone calls, for instance - I'm afraid all I can provide is a recommendation on what not to use. The folks who designed Sage ACT! have put in a lot of work to make each new version of ACT! less malleable and user-friendly. Plus you have to wait on hold forever if you need tech support. Avoid it if you can.

zoho crm (basic) is free and pretty good. There are paid upgrades that give additional functionality.

Radius Bob is a newer one that I've heard good things about. Designed for independent insurance producers, and allows email blasts and responders. Lots of features, and only about $24 a month for a single user.

You know I keep seeing these posts about the great price but when I look at site it seems there is a fee of $5000 to get started

Am I missing something?

There is a Fee to set it up transfer all you're businesses data and contacts. Taylor the CRM exactly how your business model is. A CRM is only as good as its implementation. Otherwise your employees won't use it. 10.00 per user per month. Is a great price you're not getting a stripped down version you get the full version. Blast emails, custom work flows, reports etc and customer support.

its not like I have a large office its just me the agent and wife the organizer
5k just seems like a lot to set up

Apart from that the monthly is great depending on what is provided and how well it works

Back