Dialer?? Possibly Going Back to MOJO

VaDwayne

Guru
1000 Post Club
Fortunately I have worked up to the point in my career where I really don't have time to sit a cold-call very much so I am trying Callfire because of it's per minute fees but it simply sucks. I used to use MOJO all of the time but their prices are crazy now.

Any ideas of a decent dialer that would fir my needs. I need it to:

Dial one line at a time
Allow me to input approx. 1500 numbers from our current clients in a DNC so I'm not dialing my own people.
Leave voicemail
Print the lead, I don't really need a CRM if I can print the lead
Use my phone line or VOIP

I simply don't want to spend $100 a month.

Any ideas?

I went back to mojo this year, it sucks. It is a shell of its former glory at a 50% price increase.
I would rather go back to salesdialers, or go to dyl.

I used to pay like $50 when MOJO first came out. It was a really nice product

I used to pay like $50 when MOJO first came out. It was a really nice product

Anyone want to test my single user for a month for free.

I am considering rolling out a single user option, up to 3:1 dialing, unlimited everything, no hidden costs etc. I was thinking $65 per month.

Same features as everyone else, call recording, answering machine detection, etc etc

Anyone want to test my single user for a month for free.

I am considering rolling out a single user option, up to 3:1 dialing, unlimited everything, no hidden costs etc. I was thinking $65 per month.

Same features as everyone else, call recording, answering machine detection, etc etc

I'll test it, but only need one line at a time. I'll provide any feedback you need, but if it sucks, I'm not going to go a full month with it.

----------

Fortunately I have worked up to the point in my career where I really don't have time to sit a cold-call very much so I am trying Callfire because of it's per minute fees but it simply sucks. I used to use MOJO all of the time but their prices are crazy now.

Any ideas of a decent dialer that would fir my needs. I need it to:

Dial one line at a time
Allow me to input approx. 1500 numbers from our current clients in a DNC so I'm not dialing my own people.
Leave voicemail
Print the lead, I don't really need a CRM if I can print the lead
Use my phone line or VOIP

I simply don't want to spend $100 a month.

Any ideas?

What's the main thing you don't like about CallFire?

I'll test it, but only need one line at a time. I'll provide any feedback you need, but if it sucks, I'm not going to go a full month with it.

----------

What's the main thing you don't like about CallFire?

Haha, it doesn't suck I just want to make sure it is user friendly enough for the average agent.

Haha, it doesn't suck I just want to make sure it is user friendly enough for the average agent.

Haha...didn't mean to imply it did. I hope it works. That's a competitive price if it's simple and does the job well. I'll be happy to test it for you, but won't be back on the phones until Jan. 5th.

Let me know.

I went back to mojo this year, it sucks. It is a shell of its former glory at a 50% price increase.
I would rather go back to salesdialers, or go to dyl.

I am glad I had MOJO when I first started in the business 6 years ago. I am where I am today because of it. BUT $149.00, NO WAY!!!!

Back