Direct Mail Companiesfor Med Supp/MA Plans (South Florida)

Looking to get feedback on the following direct mail companies for the T65 segment. This would be for Med Supps and MA/ MA-PD plans.

Kramer Direct
888-572-6373
Kramer Direct - Insurance, Senior, and Long Term Care Leads

Leads2Success
877-888-1322
[email protected] or [email protected]
Click Here for Updated Order Form

Lead Concepts
Tom - 800-283-0187

Names in the Mail
800-688-5701

National Federation of Retired Persons
Deb – 800-518-4366

Prospect Pros
Dave Thompson – 866-444-5323

Target Leads
800-723-5254 Ext. 310
Direct Mail Leads for Medicare Supplement, Final Expense and More | TargetLeads

The Lead Connection
Chris or Doug – 888-267-3165

I recently ordered my first mailer from Nat'l Federation of Retired Persons at the end of last month(May) and have not received one lead yet. Not sure if this is a normal turnaround time or not, but if you have experiences with any of these companies, please share them here.

Thanks!

We like Lead Connections, Kramer, and Target Leads doesn't seem to be bad.

Leads2Success has never been good from our experience. We've tried working with them twice over the years and both times the agents told me the same thing. That was that they were only getting about half the returns that they are used to getting.

I've mailed with Lead Connections for T65 in Palm Beach and Broward and got back less than 1% (I believe it was 0.8%) and they have a really good reputation on this forum.

I have another agent who has done lots of custom mailers and got back next to nothing as well.

It's a very, very difficult area to generate leads consistently and then the people who fill them out are even more difficult:goofy:

I never thought this would be easy, but .08 %?? that's $50 per lead... it may be that Palm Beach and Broward County are at a saturation point with mailers..

thanks for your responses at any rate

Leads2success has an internal agency so beware of that. Lead Connections is great unfortunately their territories are usually booked up. Kramer and CIS are expensive with mediocre returns.

I haven't heard anything bad about Target Leads that I remember, never used them, but do a search about them on here.

I really like Jen Marco, their prices aren't a PITA, and their designs are good. You don't have to interact with some agent to look at cards (Kramer CIS), just log in, choose area, how many and the card.

That's exactly what I'm doing -looking for people turning 65 October November and December. The first maierl I did recently was three weeks ago and I have yet to receive even one lead, is this normal?

wont get much of a return being so soon but you'll get some I bet this week. TL usually takes a month so you could be waiting a week or so still. My estimate with not mailing that far out you'll get less than 2%. I use LC and get them around week 3. And it's not the date that you pay them, it's the date they mail it, which sometimes could be 5 days if you don't order it on the right day

Back