Discounted Sales data

nick

I am in the position to get sales data or leads at a discounted rate. The sales data can match a wide array of criteria, and having these data can give an edge to anyone looking for clients. Valuable time can be wasted on cold calls. If anyone is interested send me an e-mail.

Sure... However I detect some sarcasm (I'm very perceptive too :) )

Give me a portion of your business and I'll earn the rest! What type of marketing data do you use/need?

I am in the position to get sales data or leads at a discounted rate. The sales data can match a wide array of criteria, and having these data can give an edge to anyone looking for clients. Valuable time can be wasted on cold calls. If anyone is interested send me an e-mail.

I nominate nick to become the new Igor (or whatever that Russian dude in Cali was called) now that mark meurer crawled back under his rock.

nick, I love your little turd solicitations. Why don't you go back to work at WalMart or wherever...

I nominate nick to become the new Igor (or whatever that Russian dude in Cali was called) now that mark meurer crawled back under his rock.

nick, I love your little turd solicitations. Why don't you go back to work at WalMart or wherever...

Mark Meurer - interesting character. Checked out his site once, saw that he lives in TX. Check with the TX DOI and come to find he doesn't have any appointments. Odd, so I check his wife and she's the one with all the appointments. Hmmm..........

Mark Meurer - interesting character. Checked out his site once, saw that he lives in TX. Check with the TX DOI and come to find he doesn't have any appointments. Odd, so I check his wife and she's the one with all the appointments. Hmmm..........

She probably signed up for his "coaching"...

As Steve Spurrier says, "ya gotta coach 'em up."

Well his TX license is new. But I have a theory - just a theory mind you. He got in trouble with his license in another state and because of that had to get his wife appointed and started this coaching company to support him in the mean time? Nah - that's silly.

Well his TX license is new. But I have a theory - just a theory mind you. He got in trouble with his license in another state and because of that had to get his wife appointed and started this coaching company to support him in the mean time? Nah - that's silly.

I think in most states if not all, they can revoke your license for egregious malfeasance...or a felony conviction.

I had an agent that got busted in a high stakes card game - with a prominent local judge!

My agent got it pled down to a misdemeanor.

The judge went to "gambling rehab" and still sits on the bench today!

Back