Do Not Call List

nickandjake

I have purchased a list, that I need to "scrub" against the do not call list. Does anyone have experience in this endeavor. thanks

Here is the government link to get a SAN and ORG ID for free if you list 5 or less area codes:

https://telemarketing.donotcall.gov/profile/create.aspx

Subscription fees will change on October 1st 2014. The new fees will be $60 per area code, up to a maximum of $16,482. The first five area codes in a subscription will still be free.

To scrub phone numbers from a list you have after registering just follow the instructions below:

How can I access the registry?

The registry can be accessed only through the fully automated and secure website at www.telemarketing.donotcall.gov. The first time you access the registry, you must set up a profile and provide identifying information about you and your organization. If you are a telemarketer or service provider accessing the registry on behalf of your seller-clients, you will be required to identify your seller-clients and provide their unique Subscription Account Numbers (SANs). The only consumer information available from the registry is telephone numbers. After you (or the company telemarketing on your behalf) have accessed the registry and downloaded telephone numbers the first time, you’ll have the option of downloading only changes in the data that have occurred since the last time you accessed the registry.

Back