Does anyone Market Cancer Plans ?

Insuranceman

Guru
100+ Post Club
I been wanting to start marketing cancer plans on a larger scale other than cross selling and need advise on marketing. Any suggestions or recommendations on cancer products with ROP. Any nuggets of information will be helpful.

I been wanting to start marketing cancer plans on a larger scale other than cross selling and need advise on marketing. Any suggestions or recommendations on cancer products with ROP. Any nuggets of information will be helpful.

Talk with Louis, Rousemark

ROP is hard to find these days. What state are you in?

Washington National and Loyal American both have ROP/CV plans for the individual market depending on what state you are doing business in.

GTL/United National Life has a stand alone plan with ROP.:biggrin:

United National is not in Ohio. Plus, they have some very strange language in their policy description. I personally will not consider them. Several of their reps have told me that it does not mean what it says but none will put it in writing.

----------

I'm in Ohio. Who can hook me up with some contracts ?

Rick Bronstien (Greensky on the forum) might can help you with Washington National. For Central United, I would recommend Lou Barber out of Memphis. 800-752-3419. Talk with Mallory and tell her Louis Rouse recommended you call. I don't recruit so you won't go under me but I like for them to know who I send to them. You will be direct with Lou on the same contract level I have .

Back