EClick? Whats the Story?

HHMan

Anyone heard of eclick? whats the story? nothing pulls up in the search. FE telesales, thanks

I did a little more homework.
They have been doing telesales for about 2 months now. Transferred calls from Pakistan to to live US agents.
Steve Gifford, owner, used to be with LH. Will start you at 50%....but if you purchase a Franchise for $995. you can start at 65%. Free leads of course.

I am not familiar with them, although I have heard of them, but if you are looking to get into Final Expense Telesales there are a couple of things you want to consider:

1.) You are going to spend hours on the phone, every single day. If your prospecting method is to make outbound calls to drum up business, you will not last long and burn out quickly. Moreover, if the leads are sub-par, you will find yourself fighting just to get into presentations.

2.) Compliance will put you out of business if you are not careful. Offshore telemarketing, or illegal methods like ignoring the DNC list or using voice automation could cause you to lose your license.

3.) Make sure to get up an upfront release in the case it doesnt work out.

4.) Ask to speak to some top producers and get a full picture of what you will be doing.

If anyone you are interviewing cannot do the following, there are many other organizations that would appreciate your business.

Back