Electronic Apps

Norwayguy

I have spent way too much time here.
5000 Post Club
Norway, ME
Can anyone riddle me the answer why a carrier say MoO who allows e-apps for their life product and their med Supps and their accidental death product does not allow them for CI, DI and annuities...

I have a recent back injury and the doc wants me to cut way down on my driving. I know I still have mail, email/scan and fax options but the e-apps strike a good balance of cost savings and minimal effort on the clients part.

I wish Ohio National had an e-app. The downside is that if you're an agent who takes liberties by getting the paper apps signed and then fleshing them in after the client meeting, e-apps take longer to complete while in front of the client.

I wish Ohio National had an e-app. The downside is that if you're an agent who takes liberties by getting the paper apps signed and then fleshing them in after the client meeting, e-apps take longer to complete while in front of the client.

I have an e-app with Ohio National. You might want to speak with them.

Rick

Larry Tew said:

I definatly ages eapps have their downsides you can't get the signatures and then await a call with the med info if you take the app at work...I do like that it is minimal involvement on the clients part open 1 email and answer that they accept and sign as opposed to recieving a fax signing multiple places and faxing back or mailing the app and the same thing.....I prefer the other options once they are a client I expect a higher return percentage that way.

I actually prefer the tele-app system that Equitable Life & Casualty and Loyal American Life use... [I'm sure there are other companies that use the system but those are my only two that I can think of at the moment]. The only drawback is if you are replacing a product that requires a Replacement Form then you still need the wet signature, although a form can be faxed or emailed.

Kind of an Ohio Nat'l Life - Easy App type call but the call is completed while the agent is on the phone vs a callback to the client at a later time [if ONFS still uses that system].

I realize that this doesn't address the question of the OP... The only other company that I know of that offers CI and DI online is Assurity Life. Not sure how the products stack up against MoO.

Back