Entrepreneur Student Looking for Some Answers

travderose

Hello, I'm an Entrepreneur student at Orange Coast College in Southern California. I have 2 questions that I would like to ask this forum.

What is the most important area of your business?

Is there any pain associated with that activity?

Thanks in advance, I appreciate your answers.

Prospecting to find people who want to buy what we sell.

How one deals with the inevitable rejection, or paying out of pocket for leads, or paying for dinner seminars at great expense, or not prospecting at all... which means one will be out of the business rather quickly.

Prospecting to find people who want to buy what we sell.

How one deals with the inevitable rejection, or paying out of pocket for leads, or paying for dinner seminars at great expense, or not prospecting at all... which means one will be out of the business rather quickly.

finding people who want to buy insurance........

getting them through underwriting and getting paid.......

That's really interesting, thanks for your response!

So what I'm trying to do is find a business idea to use for my entrepreneur class. My professor suggested finding a problem first and then trying to figure out a solution.

It sounds like the problem is efficiently finding prospects to sell to. Is that correct?
Would something that allows you to increase the number of prospects you contact or shorten the amount of time you spend doing that be helpful?

Hello, I'm an Entrepreneur student at Orange Coast College in Southern California. I have 2 questions that I would like to ask this forum.

Thanks in advance, I appreciate your answers.

One of the most important areas is Prospecting for new clients.

Finding a cost effective way to prospect in order to sustain your business model......

Hello, I'm an Entrepreneur student at Orange Coast College in Southern California. I have 2 questions that I would like to ask this forum. What is the most important area of your business? Is there any pain associated with that activity? Thanks in advance, I appreciate your answers.

The most important activity of EVERY business are those activities that directly impact revenue generation...... Facebook and Twitter do not count.

Lead generation.

Government regulation

Back