Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > General Insurance Agent Discussions

Reply to Erie Agents Best Agency Management System?     
Old 07-16-2016, 06:37 PM   #1
Super Genius

State: ericinsures is an Insurance Agent from
Erie Agents Best Agency Management System? Erie Agents Best Agency Management System?
I'm hoping somebody will be able to give me some feedback I offer erie insurance as well as Safeco & Allied my main concern is for erie customers & accord forms and other information if there's anybody out there thats using something other than xanatek and applied for crm? I would appreciate your feedback I would like to find a bus system that allows you to use accord forms, Monitor leads as well as daily activities your info is much appreciated thank you
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Erie Agents Best Agency Management System?
Old 07-17-2016, 09:06 PM   #2
Super Genius
biaomaha on Erie Agents Best Agency Management System?

State: biaomaha is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Erie Agents Best Agency Management System?
I use EzLynx and their management system. I like it quite a bit and it helps with daily tasks, reminders text, client files diary and more. They are always improving the system and where I thought they were lacking was reports but they just updated those too
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Erie Agents Best Agency Management System?
Reply to Erie Agents Best Agency Management System? 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > General Insurance Agent Discussions

Tags
agency management