Facebook Business Page

That's pretty much what I thought.

A business page allows you to prohibit any comments, moderate before approving and allow only those who "like" your page to comment. Moderation is a MAJOR reason for having a business page.

Unless you like the wild west approach where anyone can say whatever they want on your FB page.

Only, I believe you can only do it after the fact, not before. From what I have seen commenting on others and having comments on mine, you can only remove it after the fact. You can't prevent it from ever showing. Also I have been told that even if you delete a comment, it is still visible to the poster and his/her friends.

Are you selling commercial P&C, life and PPL like the OP?

That is all I sell. I will say there is work involved, it isn't just throw up a page and wait. I am in groups and on other pages. It's like real life networking, you have to be a member that provides value and promotes other businesses. I work with other businesses and do promotions. For example, I sponsored a drawing for a Yeti cooler to promote interest for a charity event a facebook friend is having. They give me the emails and addresses of people that entered and I might run a special Facebook ad just targeting those people so they feel like I am "everywhere." The customers I get are fans and feel like they connect with me as a person.

----------

I start with personal P&C and work my way to the commercial but if I wanted to start with Commercial P&C and skip the personal, I would start a new Facebook group for entrepreneur/small businesses in the area and focus on marketing and small business help and advice, a place where people could voice problems and bounce ideas. Then once the facebook group was moving along, I would move to real life networking meetings. The nice thing when you create the group is you control the message and the members and its a good litmus test for how people work in real life without going to established meetings and trying to get a foot hold.

That is all I sell. I will say there is work involved, it isn't just throw up a page and wait. I am in groups and on other pages. It's like real life networking, you have to be a member that provides value and promotes other businesses. I work with other businesses and do promotions. For example, I sponsored a drawing for a Yeti cooler to promote interest for a charity event a facebook friend is having. They give me the emails and addresses of people that entered and I might run a special Facebook ad just targeting those people so they feel like I am "everywhere." The customers I get are fans and feel like they connect with me as a person.

How many commercial clients are you getting from Facebook? I ask because I ONLY sell to business owners, thx.

I added a note to my comment above. I would just gear my efforts towards other business owners. We all have the same pains as business owners. If I only sold commercial, I would sell the same way, just my message would be a little different. I don't get why people ignore the possibilities of Facebook. It's such an instant and measurable medium.

Just because you build it does not mean they will come. Might want to familiarize yourself with FB demographics then decide if it is worth your time.

believe it or not google ranks fb pages......search trumpcare rates texas...

Only, I believe you can only do it after the fact, not before. From what I have seen commenting on others and having comments on mine, you can only remove it after the fact. You can't prevent it from ever showing. Also I have been told that even if you delete a comment, it is still visible to the poster and his/her friends.

All true, which is why I don't use my personal page for business.

, it isn't just throw up a page and wait. I am in groups and on other pages.

Yes, it is a lot of work. Sounds like you have figured out the system.

Most agents don't.

estimated 0 searches per month. But still a good ranking by the site you bought from Tom M2Insurance and your FB page

how about Fireman Life Insurance.....and Obamacare 2018 Enrollment Texas

Last edited:
Back