Family First Life Vs. Equis Financial

InsDoc

Expert
Anyone on here familiar enough with both of these organizations to give a breakdown of the differences and give any advice for someone making a decision between the 2?

We have a (primarily) P&C agency that has done a fair amount of life insurance over the years but am looking to develop the life & health side of the business and grow it by adding a few producers over the next couple of years. It seems these organizations have a plan to follow and have guidance and help recruiting and developing producers.

I've searched the forum and have read what some have already written but any help/info would be greatly appreciated.

Depends on the upline. Equis and FFL used to be one company so they're basically the same. I will tell you FFL will give you way higher commissions but carrier selection is super limited. Everyone will tell you they will do this & that for you but very very few will actually deliver.

If I were you I would instead try to get some direct appointments & hire an agency manager that knows what they're doing. Offer to pay for the office & you'll have a lot of people interested.

Anyone on here familiar enough with both of these organizations to give a breakdown of the differences and give any advice for someone making a decision between the 2?

We have a (primarily) P&C agency that has done a fair amount of life insurance over the years but am looking to develop the life & health side of the business and grow it by adding a few producers over the next couple of years. It seems these organizations have a plan to follow and have guidance and help recruiting and developing producers.

I've searched the forum and have read what some have already written but any help/info would be greatly appreciated.
Hi - i was curious about this myself and googled the differences... I was wondering if you had any more insight as to the basic differences how these 2 companies differ. I am looking for an IMO that has a good lead system aside from an overall good company, with a variety of carriers and good commission structure.
I'd love to hear some feedback from you.
Thanks!
Ben

Hi - i was curious about this myself and googled the differences... I was wondering if you had any more insight as to the basic differences how these 2 companies differ. I am looking for an IMO that has a good lead system aside from an overall good company, with a variety of carriers and good commission structure.
I'd love to hear some feedback from you.
Thanks!
Ben

Hello Ben and PZ951, My name is Jonathan Wright and I have worked with FFL for the last 2 1/2 years. They are BY FAR the highest paying insurance agency in the country. In addition, we have the most knowledgeable trainers and the best lead system ( at least 10 different lead providers to choose from). Most importantly, each agent \producer in FFL is always more the willing to answer a question, or get on the phone with you at a client’s house, and just bend over backwards for you. I LOVE that they share with you on a weekly basis, how they became successful, what they did wrong when they started so you don’t make the same mistake, and what they do to increase their closing percentages.

I would be glad to answer any questions anyone has about these two companies. But they are not comparable, FFL has a much higher comp, better lead systems, better training, a 100% FREE annual sales convention with David Anderson and Tom Hodges as special guest speakers ( again, free for all agents and their staff), and an overall better sense of comradery: you feel that agents actually care and are passionate about seeing you succeed. We have a guaranteed system proven to make agents extremely successful in Life Insurance and Investments. Follow the provided “blueprint’, don’t try to reinvent the wheel, and you will have a very good chance to make $100,000 your first year. We aren’t called the Rogue IMO for nothing.

Email me at [email protected] or call 860-886-3636

BY FAR the highest paying insurance agency

we have the most knowledgeable trainers

the best lead system

FFL has a much higher comp, better lead systems, better training

an overall better sense of comradery

It is awesome that you are 100% on board.

However, those are some pretty big statements.

How long have you been in the business?

It is awesome that you are 100% on board.

However, those are some pretty big statements.

How long have you been in the business?

3 1\2 Years. I can verify these statements due to producers on my team and other teams in FFL that have came from Primerica, Equis, Symmetry, Foresters, Alliance, etc. and each one has stated we have the best carriers, the best trainers ( most of the time the weekly call is hosted by a Million Dollar Producer or a Diamond Producer), We have access to 10 different MP, FE, Med sup lead companies, we start agents at 100% with the ability to reach Board Member VP at 140%, and we have the David Anderson, Tom Hodges, Sean Ruggiero, Athene Holdings CEO, etc. attend and train at our annual sales conventions (which is at no cost to our agents and their staff). We provide solid content to boost sales, closing ratios, as well as moral...but unlike some other companies, we don’t just charge agents $120 to attend a three day dance party.

OK, so you know what your upline has told you. Again, it is good that you are all in with your current upline. When I started at John Hancock I was the same way. Made convention (New Orleans) my first full year. Served me well, while I was there.

Are you recruiting now? Hope not. If so, you need to find your own story. All of that canned company script will only work, maybe, on a green pea. Now, that may be the market I don't know.

Welcome to the Forum.

Edit: I have never paid to go to convention. I have been to a few. Not sure who does that.

OK, so you know what your upline has told you. Again, it is good that you are all in with your current upline. When I started at John Hancock I was the same way. Made convention (New Orleans) my first full year. Served me well, while I was there.

Are you recruiting now? Hope not. If so, you need to find your own story. All of that canned company script will only work, maybe, on a green pea. Now, that may be the market I don't know.

Welcome to the Forum.

On the contrary, I have spoken to each individual personally. Actually two are on my team... One from Prime, and one from Symmetry. I have no need to rely on an upline to obtain information about other IMOs. And John Hancock is completely different then Family First Life. This company has only been around since 2014 and absolutely blown up since. We are putting up higher numbers then Equis and Symmetry combined... Issued just under 1.7 million just last week. That said, I am contracted with JH, I like their Vitality program.

Dude, you have spoken to a couple people from a couple of MLM recruiting captive companies. Assuming you were or are an active agent out there writing business and studying your craft in twoish years you could not have remotely have learned all of the other systems.

When you say on your team do you mean you are a recruiter?

Starting at 100%? What product and company?

Back