Farmers Insurance Recruiter RUDE!

Just received a call from a guy saying he was representing "Farmers Insurance." After I acknowledged who I was I asked him if I could place him in a "brief" hold - he "HUNG UP!" I called back he "HUNG UP" again. Really?
Is this how they operate or was this a prank? I had NO appt. time set to speak to a "recruiter" or anyone from Farmers Insurance so be respectful of my time & what I'm doing as well.
I can't believe a recruiter would do that very unprofessional & rude!

Just received a call from a guy saying he was representing "Farmers Insurance." After I acknowledged who I was I asked him if I could place him in a "brief" hold - he "HUNG UP!" I called back he "HUNG UP" again. Really?
Is this how they operate or was this a prank? I had NO appt. time set to speak to a "recruiter" or anyone from Farmers Insurance so be respectful of my time & what I'm doing as well.

He didn't think you were interested enough.

----------

Sounds like he did you a favor. Be thankful and move on.

I totally agree.................................:yes:

When you said you wanted to hold him, you probably scared him.:laugh:

THANX everybody! Technically I was "busy" and wanted to leave the room that I was in to speak and he couldn't pause his conversation for a moment. Everything happens for a reason. I took it as a sign as well. I'm SO happy I vented to you all. THANKS! :-)

Unless they redid their new agent deal I wouldn't want anything to do with it. I worked for them back when they thought they would get a foothold in WI in 2007. They wanted to go from 3% want 10% in three years. Long story short they're still much closer to three than 10. Although they do much better west of the Rockies than east; the whole Reserve District Manager/Center concept was a joke.

Back