Financial Planning Software

I have tried all of the big ones, Moneyguide, Emoney, Instream, RetireUp, Rightcapital, etc.

:laugh: agree.

I am trying to see what financial planning software you guys are using for your clients? I have a RIA but focus a lot on using CV life insurance for income streams in retirement.

I have tried all of the big ones, Moneyguide, Emoney, Instream, RetireUp, Rightcapital, etc. and in my opinion they all suck for showing a client before you arrived how their situation would be and after implementing your recommendation, how their situation would look in a good printable plan.

The best I have seen for the insurance focused advisor is the At Retirement Foundations that New York life uses but I think it is a proprietary software because I have not found anything that is like it.

Do any of you guys have any recommendations of good software that you are using successfully?

Thanks

I have a guy named Justin Atkinson that I work with. I produce mainly annuity and IUL. His software is custom and it works great with Life producers. I could put you in touch with him if you like. He could talk to you and run a demo for you.

Back