Freedom

SME

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Arizona
After 4 months of internet leads I have finally quit. This morning I went in and gave the two weeks notice, but as with most insurance companies they wanted me to leave then. So my fishy and I got into the car and drove away. I have to say that I am relieved. I liked most of the people I worked with but internet leads and individual sales in general are not my thing. I missed working with groups and look forward to getting back into it. Wish me luck!

Good Luck SME. I'm sure you thought this thing through - not like you woke up on a Monday morning, got out on the wrong side of the bed and thought - F it, I quit. You are a good contributor to the forum and hope that you will continue to do so.

You got anything lined up?

I have a couple of things that I am looking at. I know that I am going to stay in insurance but I am not sure if I am going to stay in sales. I'll let you know what I decide to do. Thanks for the support.

Best of luck to you. There are many people who need help out there. Your license is only a tool.....move forward!

Latest posts

Back