FundCollege/ABS Feedback

GAHEALTH

Guru
100+ Post Club
Saw an add in the newest ASJ so I called. Am looking for something to give me a unique approach for more life business. Has anyone heard of these guys?

I talked with one of the guys there today - they are using Allianz for the CV life policies and are partnered with Sage to offer Tuition credits.

You do not need to purchase $2000 worth of names like that other outfit that focuses on college funding.

Right now - the college list is small but growing.

Would like any feedback on either group.

I met a guy at a seminar that claimed to be using the system. He seemed excited. It was brief, but that was about two months ago - 1st time I'd ever heard of them. Weird that you posted this cuz I just searched this forum for feedback on these guys earlier today.

I'll be interested to hear other responses.

I met a guy at a seminar that claimed to be using the system. He seemed excited. It was brief, but that was about two months ago - 1st time I'd ever heard of them. Weird that you posted this cuz I just searched this forum for feedback on these guys earlier today.

I'll be interested to hear other responses.

What I found out is that ABS is utilizing Allianz GenDex Momentum as the only policy for this program. The points that ae accumulated via Sage Network for having the policy in place are 500 up front, 5000 upon issue and 2000 a year the policy is in place. The points equal $ for tuition up to a full year tuition that is split over the four year term of college at participating colleges (all are private institutions).

Sounds like a nice marketing gimmick. Was thinking of using this to start conversations at a trade show booth or to advertise in sports programs around the closest high schools to me.

What do you think? ADvertise a free $500 scholarship for talking with me?

Also funny how the coming issue of Life Insurance Selling has an article on College Fuding tools.

Last edited:
I was wondering. I haven't had time to catch the webinar, so thank you for the info. The only problem I can foresee here is that simply - most kids want to go to big public universities or "well-known" institutions. I noticed the "line-up" of smaller, lesser-known private colleges on the site, but...like you said, it would be a decent talking/marketing point. You probably want to have more options under your belt. i.e 529, Coverdell, even WL,UL, or IUL and be able to explain that(many factors involved here)by positioning $ into permanent life policies you can possibly maximize federal and state assistance/grants. Good luck - I'm gonna pass.

Back