Genworth

Re: GENWORTH = BIG JOKE

GENWORTH FINANCIAL LONG TERM CARE INSURANCE IS A CROCK! IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE HAS GENWORTH AS YOUR POLICY I IMPLORE YOU TO DO YOUR DUE DILiGENCE. THEY ARE A SHAM AND ROUTINELY DENY CLAIMS OF ELDERLY CLAIM HOLDERS AFTER YEARS OF PAYING LARGE MONTHLY PREMIUMS. POLICY SEEKER BEWARE! READ THE FINE PRINT. GENWORTH IS AT THE TOP OF THE DISPUTE LIST.

Re: GENWORTH = BIG JOKE

GENWORTH FINANCIAL LONG TERM CARE INSURANCE IS A CROCK! IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE HAS GENWORTH AS YOUR POLICY I IMPLORE YOU TO DO YOUR DUE DILiGENCE. THEY ARE A SHAM AND ROUTINELY DENY CLAIMS OF ELDERLY CLAIM HOLDERS AFTER YEARS OF PAYING LARGE MONTHLY PREMIUMS. POLICY SEEKER BEWARE! READ THE FINE PRINT. GENWORTH IS AT THE TOP OF THE DISPUTE LIST.

Really you needed to bring back a thread from the dead for 4 years?

Genworth will be the #1 seller of LTCi in the country by the end of this year and will most likely own 40%-50% of all LTC business in 2012.

I have had dozens of policyholders on claim with Genworth and in my opinion they are one of the best in handling claims.

In 16 years in the LTCi business, I have NEVER seen a legitimate claim denied with Genworth or any other carrier.

Genworth will be the #1 seller of LTCi in the country by the end of this year and will most likely own 40%-50% of all LTC business in 2012.

I have had dozens of policyholders on claim with Genworth and in my opinion they are one of the best in handling claims.

In 16 years in the LTCi business, I have NEVER seen a legitimate claim denied with Genworth or any other carrier.

Glad to hear this. We just sold two couples Genworth LTC last month so the complaint here was worrisome. Of course the poster didn't cite a specific example of what the denial was.

Back