Greensky/Rick Bronstein

medsuptage

Guru
100+ Post Club
I would really like to point out to a lot of the agents here and new comers as well what a great agent & stand up guy Rick Bronstein / Greensky is.

He get's the short hand a lot of the time but he's the real deal. He's very direct and blunt which some people cannot handle. However he has went the extra mile for me multiple times.

I would definitely consider Rick a personal Mentor of mine. With out Rick to help steer me down the right path I really doubt I would have made it in this business. All the while, Rick has never seen or made a dollar off me. He just helped me because he can.

Rick also really stepped up the the plate in offering his time and effort helping Frank Stastny's agents and his wife Jaqueline after Frank's passing.

He deserves a heck of a lot more credit then he receives.

Thanks again Rick

I saw the title as said....man ....another thread for fight club..........

STI: You know you should go ahead and take preemptive action and move this to the fight club.. It is bound to wind up there before it is over.. :laugh:

Last edited:
I didn't know this forum tolerated such vile libel? How can STI allow such defamation again Rick's character?

Rick is going to be pissed. He enjoys his reputation as a trouble maker. You are spoiling his well cultivated image.

Back