GTBK Marketing Dennis Tubbergen

I recently discovered that the Attorney General (Mike Cox) in Michigan has opened up an investigation on GTBK & Dennis Tubbergen. If anyone has any information, complaints or concerns about this organization, you should contact them at 877-765-8388 or P.O. Box 30213 Lansing MI, 48909 Attn: consumer protection division.

Does anyone know if they ever sent Larry Klein from Javelin Marketing to jail? Was he doing things like this?

I believe Dennis was more adept and creative (as in, portability: convert your IRA into Profit Sharing Plan, purchase life insurance using the plan moneys, then convert PSP to Roth but only pay tax on the surrender value of the life insurance or something like that) vs. Larry, give me your credit card and sign up for my program, all of a sudden you're whacked for 20 leads a day at $20 a pop or something like that, keep on a whacking, then he goes bk and sets up a new company.

Hey, but I've got to hand it to both of them. They are terrific public speakers and you will believe everything they tell you.

I believe Dennis was more adept and creative (as in, portability: convert your IRA into Profit Sharing Plan, purchase life insurance using the plan moneys, then convert PSP to Roth but only pay tax on the surrender value of the life insurance or something like that) vs. Larry, give me your credit card and sign up for my program, all of a sudden you're whacked for 20 leads a day at $20 a pop or something like that, keep on a whacking, then he goes bk and sets up a new company.

Hey, but I've got to hand it to both of them. They are terrific public speakers and you will believe everything they tell you.

Anyone know if Larry Klein's current speaking engagements are largely reserved to the Graybar Hotel? :laugh:

Phillip, I would suggest contacting
the AG directly at the phone number listed in DOGs thread. They will tell you what has to be done.

The Attorney General of Michigan would like to hear from anyone who believes they received any misrepresentation or have had difficulty getting a refund, or feel they were simply scammed. You should contact them at 877-765-8388 or P.O. Box 30213 Lansing MI, 48909 Attn: consumer protection division.

Back