GTBK Marketing Dennis Tubbergen

I sm very interested in contacting with anyone who has had a negative experience with this company, and it appears that many have. I am in for $50,000 and they seem to think that they have earned it sending out 20 letters and making 20 follow-phone calls on Immediate Legacy program. I am looking to pursue this and have made it clear to Alan Tubbergen that i do not wish to continue my affiliation and I am willing to pay them a reasonable fee for their marketing efforts that produced virtually NO RESULTS. He has continued to attempt to convince me that they will complete on this contract, even if it takes more than 12 months. I might add that the letters that were sent out were not letters, but the most unprofessional looking mail blasts I have ever seen.

I have also checked into FNRA Broker Check and was unable to find anything about their USA Advanced Planning brokerage. i am exploring any and all avenues that are available to me including filing complaints with the Attorney General's Office in Michigan and perhaps a federal agency of some sort since they do business across state lines. Anyone suggestions, or ideas as to how we can, en masse, force action would be helpful. I do not plan on walking away from what I feel turned out to be the biggest bait and switch yet encountered in my life. PLEASE, let's talk

"....I'd be curious to hear more about the "Charitable IRA" "concept". I attended a seminar run by Chris Ostrowski yesterday. Pretty basic. "Get a medically underwritten SPIA and fund a new LI policy" type stuff. The Charitable IRA thing was teased mercilessly. "​
I am the tax attorney that developed the "Charitable IRA", commonly referred to as the CHIRA TM concept approved in PLR 200741016 after several years in review with the IRS. In May of 2008, I received correspondence from the NY DOI (search 200741016, New York, Insurable Interest). A patent application was filed for this in 2005 and this can be found at the USPTO website searching for Delaney as inventor. I welcome anyone to search for Tubbergen or GTBK as inventor or "Immediate LegacyTM" or Qilin or Imperial Wealth Management as it simply is not in existence. It goes without saying that all intellectual rights will be actively pursued.

The NY DOI correspondence indicates that life/SPIA arbitrages will fail for lack of insurable interest. This arbitrage mechanism simply will not work. Insurance companies are wise to this type of gaming. CHIRA USA/CHIRA Financial Services LLC is the real deal offering agents a substantial library and good insurance product offered by insurers who have vetted the product for years. Life/SPIA arbitrage will almost certainly result in litigation. CHIRA USA believes in forthright communications with the industry, agents, charities and donors. Our CHIRA TM Best Practices Manual is an industry leader and a great resource for agents.

While this plan is not for everyone, it can generate great rewards for needy charities, local economies and well intending donors. The CHIRA USA Financial Services site provides good introductory information and licenses for a fraction of the cost with a substantial library on actually how to implement a proper CHIRA TM plan. We believe in the manual labor and homework necessary to do the plan right.
Doug:

I am actively pursuing Dennis Tubbergen and GTBK Marketing for scamming me and several other individual out of lots of money. I am attempting to search for your patent, and of course his on Immediate Legacy. Can you assist me here. There are quite a number of patents under Delaney. Is there something else I can add in that would allow me to get to yours.

Thank you for your response

Sue Kleinman

Who would be appropriate to file a class action lawsuit? There must be hundreds of us who have been deceived by Dennis and his mouthpieces. I have documented a long list of violations of trust by morphing Immediate Legacy into "Common Sense Money Club" and then "Private Vault" due to the fact that Immediate Legacy is not what was represented. They have defacto admitted this by morphing it into other products.

Contact me via 847 8648648 or by direct e-mail [email protected]. I am also in contact with Brian Kennedy who is attempting to have people contact him etc. I believe we have something. When did you sign on. I was June 2010. Really, really angry with the run around etc. And now they are supposedly out of business. What do you mean by CA contacts.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Am interesting in talking via telephone 847-8648-8648 or e-mail at [email protected]. I have been in touch with Brian Kennedy whose posts are here as well. Would love to chat with you directly to see where we concur on scam.

Last edited:
Who would be appropriate to file a class action lawsuit? There must be hundreds of us who have been deceived by Dennis and his mouthpieces. I have documented a long list of violations of trust by morphing Immediate Legacy into "Common Sense Money Club" and then "Private Vault" due to the fact that Immediate Legacy is not what was represented. They have defacto admitted this by morphing it into other products.

Honest 1
I am not sure if we have talked yet, please call me at 717-774-7080 . I have information regarding your questions
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please contact me regarding GTBK Immediate Legacy scam. I also have other CA contacts.

Hello
I am not sure how to contact you outside of this site , please email me at [email protected] or call me at 717-774-7080.
Thank you

Last edited:
Re: GTBK Marketing Dennis Tubbergen - I won

I am a former GTBK (Immediate Legacy) licensee/victim.

Prior to the end of my 18-month agreement I did not pay GTBK in full and they never provided me with one, let alone, forty "relationships" as promised in their ads and Grand Rapids presentation for Immediate Legacy. I was advised by my credit card service company for VISA to wait until the end of the 18-month period and then file a dispute for all my money on the basis they never provided the product. That was in August 2011 and on 12/22/11, I won "round one" of my two round dispute based upon an arbitration procedure done at VISA. Neither GTBK nor I were present. VISA ruled in my favor. Thousands of dollars those fraudulent thieves stole from me have been returned. My credit card service company figures I'll also collect the second round of money also.

In short, as I stated in my letter which VISA used to decide my case, "GTBK never, ever stated in person nor in writing that full payment must be made prior to my receiving '40 relationships.' I naturally assumed I would derive some financial benefit from the product prior to full payment, just like millions of other consumers, such as home 'owners' who live in their houses before fully paying for them. Nowhere in their own agreement are they released from providing the '40 relationships.' They must provide. By not providing, they never delivered the product."

For those of you who were burned by these illegitimate sons of diseased women, you may be able to achieve some success by pursuing your claim through your credit card company. If you paid by credit card, call them immediately to ask their rules about filing a dispute. Debit cards fall under different rules.

Best of luck.

Last edited:
Re: GTBK Marketing Dennis Tubbergen - I won

I am a former GTBK (Immediate Legacy) licensee/victim.

Prior to the end of my 18-month agreement I did not pay GTBK in full and they never provided me with one, let alone, forty "relationships" as promised in their ads and Grand Rapids presentation for Immediate Legacy. I was advised by my credit card service company for VISA to wait until the end of the 18-month period and then file a dispute for all my money on the basis they never provided the product. That was in August 2011 and on 12/22/11, I won "round one" of my two round dispute based upon an arbitration procedure done at VISA. Neither GTBK nor I were present. VISA ruled in my favor. Thousands of dollars those fraudulent thieves stole from me have been returned. My credit card service company figures I'll also collect the second round of money also.

In short, as I stated in my letter which VISA used to decide my case, "GTBK never, ever stated in person nor in writing that full payment must be made prior to my receiving '40 relationships.' I naturally assumed I would derive some financial benefit from the product prior to full payment, just like millions of other consumers, such as home 'owners' who live in their houses before fully paying for them. Nowhere in their own agreement are they released from providing the '40 relationships.' They must provide. By not providing, they never delivered the product."

For those of you who were burned by these illegitimate sons of diseased women, you may be able to achieve some success by pursuing your claim through your credit card company. If you paid by credit card, call them immediately to ask their rules about filing a dispute. Debit cards fall under different rules.

Best of luck.

Michael:

Would you contact me please at [email protected]. I unfortunately paid the majority of mine in cash to save money, but did have about $10,000 on a credit card. I would be interested in chatting with you about the specifics of your tac on this.

Happy holidays. You must be very happy!

Susie

I have met with an Assistant U.S. Attorney to discuss the situation. To those who have an issue or that have contacted me , I have been advised to ask you to please contact the U.S. District Attorney directly.

The Assistant U.S. Attorney has requested that you first send an email or write to him , as an introduction, and include the following:
1. 1. A brief description of your issue
2. 2. Any supporting documentation i.e. contracts, mailers, monetary loss or investment etc.
3. 3. Your contact information

The Assistant U.S. Attorney is :

William A. Behe
Middle District of Pennsylvania
228 Walnut Street , Suite 220
Harrisburg , PA 17108
Phone:(717)221-4482
Fax:(717)221-2246
Email: [email protected]

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
PS GTBK /not Good to be King but maybe
Good to be Kennedy !!!!