GTL Esolution

M

Mike_Golden1

If you live in a state where this is offered you should take a look at the benefits for potential clients who are uninsured:
-10K Deductible, 100% after that
-$2M lifetime cap
-$35 Office copay standard (4 per person per year)
-$15 Generic drug copay, no deductible
-Discount card for Branded drugs
-$10K Critical illness standard
-$10K Accident medical Expense standard
-No MIB, no APS 50-55 if already insured

GTL may not be a top tier company but they really got this one right. According to their presentation (from published data) 82% of all hospitalizations are caused by either critical illness or accident.

Rates for single father with 3 children for above: $188

Offer deleted at the suggestion of Sam-it belongs on the Offers thread

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is a fine product as well. I can offer 20% commission, 8 month advance, free exclusive lead program based on production, instant online contracting, the ability to sell this plan immediately, weekly live online web training, weekly commissions EFT, trips bonuses, etc... I can also offer 12 month advances on Golden Rule at 18%. Please contact me as well.

I think it is a fine product as well. I can offer 20% commission, 8 month advance, free exclusive lead program based on production, instant online contracting, the ability to sell this plan immediately, weekly live online web training, weekly commissions EFT, trips bonuses, etc... I can also offer 12 month advances on Golden Rule at 18%. Please contact me as well.

What else comes with the GR contract (e.g., trips, bonuses, etc.)

No Rx coverage makes it a bad deal for most.

Yeah, it's a real bad deal for someone without coverage who most recently was paying Mega $458 a month for some bullshit coverage that he couldn't afford... As the father of 3 was before dropping it only to wind up with a $10,000 bill at the ER because one of his kids got dehydrated and needed emergency treatment that wasn't even repriced.

And I guess generic drug coverage doesn't count for anything either.

Maybe you should get off your high horse and get into the real world-I said upfront I thought this was a good plan for someone without current coverage, didn't I?

After reading Somarco's last remark I have placed him on ignore, I can no longer remain on this forum and interact with him. He can be as critical and intolerant of others as he wants, it makes no difference to me. I take pride in doing the right job for my clients whether it puts money in my pocket or not. Today I took a couple off a United American plan where the agent had conveniently 'forgotten' to put down that the husband was having cataract surgery (which turned into a corneal transplant) TWO WEEKS after the application was written and collected a check for over $1000 for the monthly premium. I spent an hour on the phone with Underwriting making sure that the proposed coverage would be suitable for them and made sure they understood that treatment for this would be excluded. Of course, the great Somarco makes a point of saying 'You have to know how to SELL riders'. I didn't know you have to SELL a rider-I thought you just explained it to the client and made sure they UNDERSTOOD what they were signing before taking the policy-as I did today for another client with epilepsy (with no seizures in the past 6 years) who had Mega covering her for $300 a day in the hospital for the past 6 years-I got her a $6M Major med policy for less money with only the Rider, which she didn't even realize was part of her Mega policy (probably because no one had every written it down on the application, as John Petrowski has explained to me on several occasions).

I have the GTL Esolution in my product mix as well. I would never suggest that someone who already has a solid MM policy with Rx coverage or anyone who could afford a policy which included RX go with the GTL E plan. However, having said that - the GTL E plan is certainly better than having nothing and trumps most other "affordable health insurance" plans being offered. The product has a fair price attached to it too.

LOL - MG1, Somarco makes a good case as well. It's okay to disagree - What we really need is a company that only offers Rx coverage!

Last edited:
Back